3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355 +5=157 +6.5=171 PMPS=386 +2=471

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest
    AMPS=355. Best AMPS YET!! Wellness Chicken out, shot 2u. Go, Eeyore!!
    +5=157. Lookit Eeyore!! Below Esse's number, even. ROCK ON!
    +6.5=171
    +9=255. Still terribly pleased with his sugars today...
    +11=321
    PMPS=386. Evo out for dinner, shot 2U. Eeyore had a spectacular day!
    +2=471. this boy can bounce!
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10272

Happy Caturday, LL!

Eeyore has put on some weight. Don't know how much (my homescale is dead; I've apparently killed it; LOL), but during the prebreakfast snuggles, I realized I wasn't stroking just spine anymore...it's not so pokey anymore! YAY Eeyore!! And this morning, I also noticed his coat is much softer than even the middle of the week. Not sure if he's grooming more, or if he's growing out better hair, but I'm happy. And not a sign of dandruff whatsoever. YAYAY Eeyore!

He continues to make progress, especially with Malachi. I caught them laying together in the big bowl by the kitchen yesterday...Mal was giving Eeyore a bath. And this morning, I woke covered in kitties...Eeyore, Oliver, Emily, Esse, Simon, and Mal all were laying on/next to me...trying to wake me, I'm sure, but still. How nice to be woken by a dogpile of kitties...

I am just thrilled.

Best-
    Michele

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355.

Hey Michelle. I loved the video of Eeyore. He is a very handsome cat, and will be even more so as he fills out. I hope we get the pleasure of another "after" video in a month or two.
    Have a great day!

3. Michele and Esse

I definitely will get another vid of Eeyore, probably sooner than several months (but with my schedule...who knows!). He is handsome indeed; and he's getting better looking as each day progresses. He's also a sweet dear one...and only gets moreso daily. I am so blessed!!

Best-
    Michele

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

What a great kitty Eeyore is! Have a lovey weekend with all your kitties!

Ella & Stu

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

That description of the "dogpile" of kitties in bed sounds like it was snuggles at their best! It was probably hard to get out of bed both because it sounds like you were pinned down by your crew and because it was just too good to disrupt. It's really amazing how well Eeyore is fitting in and bonding with your others -- especially Malachi.

6. Darwin's Mom

Darwin's Mom New Member

Nice to see a pink Preshot vs a red one. I betting you see some blue before the weekend is over.
    Go Eeyore.
    Patricia

7. Michele and Esse

Lookit lookit lookit!!! Eeyore must've heard you! We are +5, 157. Solid smack dab in the middle of the blue!!!!

YAY Eeyore, GO Eeyore, and ROCK ON, EEYORE!

I'm quite excited for him. I know he'll fly up again at dinner time, but for him to be here is just exceptional. He's blue, baby, blue!

Best-
    Michele

8. Darwin's Mom

Darwin's Mom New Member

Re: 3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355 +5=57. BLUE!!

sometimes you just have to say it out loud to get their attention.
    Go Eeyore
    Patricia

9. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355 +5=57. BLUE!!

LOL, either that, or he read your note. Boy, how cool it is to see blue at this point in the cycle...how very, very cool. I just whispered to Esse that she'd better start catching up...Eeyore is 30 points lower than she is. LOLOL! Didn't think I'd see that, you know? But how cool for Eeyore!

Best-
    Michele

10. Michele and Esse

It was less difficult because there were so many kitties on me, than because it's such a sweet thing and a wonderful warm and quite fuzzy thing to wake to.

Can I just say that all the cats I bring in adapt well? I don't know why; I don't do much special. They just figure it all out on their own, and get over themselves pretty fast. There is the occasional spat, but mostly, it's just "meh, another cat. Mom still has love for me..." I only interfere if someone has another one pinned down or cornered, but other than that, it's all their doing.

Malachi seems to be my ambassador. He was the first to greet Eeyore, the first to sniff Eeyore's butt, the first to approach Eeyore. They get along very well, and have fun together, too. Malachi is like that with strange people, too...doesn't matter to him, no-one poses any danger, and he's just so outgoing and sweet and playful that I'm not at all surprised he took to Eeyore as another playmate, and not an interloper.

I love how my herd just lets others in...and shares things like the bed, food, boxes, and beans...I have a pretty good herd.

best-
    Michele

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355 +5=157. BLUE!!

Nice bloooos!!

Well done Eeyore!

12. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

13. Michele and Esse

LOLing at Marvie. Some of my cats are more like dogs than some dogs I know. LOL...as for cattitude, nope, this is the least-cattitude bunch of cats I know. But tell your herd "duly noted", and while I'll tell them that other cats will ostracize them if they don't figure out how to be cats - and quick - I'll also keep encouraging the dogpiling on the bean...erm, rather, the cat pile.

And definitely, YAY Eeyore! Still in the blues at 6.5 (171), although I don't think he doubledips like Esse...so this may be the last of the blues we see today. No matter, I'm just totally thrilled that Eeyore is here, now. He's such a dear one.

Best-
    Michele

14. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355 +5=157 +6.5=171 BLUE!!

Tugger was much more doglike than catlike when he was young, but his adventurous life has convinced him that cattitude is much better. He no longer plays fetch or any of the dog-like things he used to do. But he is getting playful again and showing more spunk and sass so I am very happy =)

I like the catpiles too, except that these days they make me sweat(ier) and that makes me grumpy. I wish there was a magic pill to make the darn night sweats go away. Though not sleeping seems to have helped, that is not a solution I am willing to practice long-term if I can help it. My kitties tend to do their catpiles more when I'm awake than when I'm sleeping. I have a picture somewhere of me and four of the five in my recliner. Once we had four cats, the dog and me. Tux is not much for sharing his mamabean though, so he's usually absent from these snuggle sessions.

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

YAY EEYORE! YAY EEYORE!! YAY EEYORE!!!

Stu

16. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Go Eeyore!!! I'll bet he's starting to feel better too.

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great day for Eeyore....and for his Mama!!! Great report....i am smiling so much!!
    You are doing a wonderful job with all your furbabies Michele!!! :YMHUG:

18. Michele and Esse

He popped back to the yellows, but I just can't be upset. Just can't be upset. I'm so pleased with his progress...I think he feels better, too. Maybe not a lot better, but still, a bit. And that's so nice to see.

Best-
    Michele

19. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Yay Eeyore!

[​IMG]

20. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

ahhh, blue, good to see you. :smile:

21. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/27 Eeyore AMPS=355 +5=157 +6.5=171 +9=255 +11=321 PMPS=386

First NON RED day we've had. Been here two weeks, and things are coming along very, very well. I'm just so pleased...

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.