3/27 Esse AMPS=292 PMPS=160 +2=162

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    AMPS=292. Wellness Chicken out, shot 2U.
    +5=187.
    +6.5=132. :)
    +9=122
    +11=131
    PMPS=160. Evo out for dinner. Shot 2U.
    +2=162
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10274

Morning, LL! Had a rough night...felt bad that I snapped at Sienne and D...so again, am offering apologies. You'd think that while on Spring Break, I'd've gotten more relaxed and rested. Somehow, that didn't happen...and so I got defensive when it wasn't called for. Forgive me...

As for the Mamacat, she's fine. Eating breakfast, had been grooming, used the box...all things are normal in her world. As for her dose, if I don't see any lowering of numbers, I will go back up to 2.25 tonight.

I hope everyone has a great caturday...

Best-
    Michele

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Esse AMPS=292.

Aww, don't worry about it! I didn't take what you wrote bad. How about a compromise -- try LC before HC next time when you are uncomfortable? The reason I like LC is that it isn't intervening, not to mention it works well. LC is the regular diet so you are not influencing the outcome of the rest of the numbers.

3. Michele and Esse

Sounds like a plan to me, D...and thanks for understanding. I generally do use LC, and reserve HC for 40s and under, so will make sure I go back to that next time.

Best-
    Michele

4. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

FD is not easy, I understand. Hoping you have a lovely day of numbers.

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Don't think twice about it. (Well, you did think twice already.) I just look at it as a good discussion. I don't want to get complacent in my thinking so it helps if someone challenges what I have to say. It's a great way to learn and to clarify my thoughts. Frankly, I like the way you handle your side of the discussion vs. the way some others will voice disagreement - kwim?

Good place for Esse to start the day - and it is all about our kitties!

6. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/27 Esse AMPS=292m +5=187

She's come down nice and slowly...how about a surf in the blues, Mamagirl?? Just a sweet surf...

Best-
    Michele

7. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Esse AMPS=292m +5=187 +6.5=132

Good girl Esse....
    and Michelle....Ronnie had showed her DBF how to test. Shawn helped her out by testing Luna during the nights.... So, that's how Ronnie did it...she had a fill-in tester or alternate tester! :lol: (I have not shown my DH so it's my own fault if I am the one man band around here.) There are so many Beans who have someone around to test beside themselves.

So YOU and I are the only ones who can test our kitties in our households. Now you have two which is what I started this crazy dance with. Raja is now OTJ thankfully which leaves only my Shadow boy. In the wee hours of the morning, YOU need your sleep so that's what you should be doing....LOL...unless there is an emergency LOW BG to deal with.

You are doing a great job....more than most anyone would ever take on to begin with. And your schedule is a killer....hang in there and grab your rest whenever you can....so sweet to wake up under a dogpile of kitties....happy weekend! :YMHUG:

8. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/27 Esse AMPS=292m +5=187 +6.5=132 +9=122

Yes, Pat, if that's Ronnie's trick...well, I'm SOL. LOL. It's all good; yes, my schedule is brutal...but if I can pass this one class (I'm barely passing right now...), the schedule will be over with in May...I'll have a wee bit more time to myself; won't be studying at all hours, which will be nice. Unless...see...there are two training programs I'm trying to get into - the OR and the ED - and if I get into one of those...and if not, I'm going to get my PALS and ALS/Cardiac certification...and then there are the state boards to prepare for...well...so...yeah, my schedule is a tad hectic. LOL.

Guess what? Esse is surfing at 122!! Go, Mamacat! Let's see if this continues over the next few days...

Best-
    Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.