3/27 Max - BG 77 today

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lynee and Max, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

hi guys. Borrowing a condo again today - just wanted to drop in quick and let everybody know how Max is doing today. Did a +5 (after brefus) on him and got a 77 so we are good today :mrgreen: Maybe just a few off days. At any rate, he has an appointment with vetty bean on Friday at 2:00 for a full blood panel. I've been told to ask for the Senior Panel and I should be completely covered with that to find out all the levels that I need to know (posted on Health this morning). Any other advice would be appreciated.

Thinking outloud here about something - Max has always loved the Whiskas food in the pouch. Well, it's so hc with all the gravy in it that of course he can't have it anymore. DH bought him some of the Whiskas Purfectly stuff - both the fish flavors and the chicken flavors - which say they are in 'natural juices'. Have no clue what the carb count is on them so maybe that has something to do with the higher numbers I saw yesterday?? Maybe with the natural juices - which btw looks alot like gravy to me - are actually much higher carb than his usual Friskies and 9-Lives that he eats.

WCR: Max is being Max today. Just chillin in the window seat watching the cardinals outside and wishing he could have one - says he would be happy with just one if I will ablidge. Had to explain that the birdies are for looking at only - he either doesn't understand or doesn't want to understand cuz he's not happy about it. So needless to say he is ignoring me today until I give him what he wants :roll:

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

If he really likes the food, it might be worth call the the manufacturer for the "as fed" values. It's good to see Max's numbers are looking good today.

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Hope everything goes well with the vet visit.

If you figure out how to get across the "looking at only", please share. Mine would love to have a squirrel or two - also just for looking.

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Now that is a great number Lynee.
    I understand how we worry so over our babies.
    Keep us posted on your spot checks to make sure everything is still good.
    Maybe the put "corn strach: with the natural juice??
    I hate reading the cans, they make me go blind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.