3/27 Moonie AMPS 154,PMPS 202,+3.5~178

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL--She is still limping and I see it's her bad leg & foot--she has a floating kneecap dx'd 2 yrs ago--Hope the vet on Wednesday can help--Going to Conn. today, to see my DN & great DNs--will be gone from 11:30- till 5or 6--I'm already worried about Moonie--
    I will test once more before I leave---DPS is coming tomorow nite to shoot Moonie-
    If I dont post today in your condo, please forgive--I'll be back this evening!!

yesterdays condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10277

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Moonie AMPS 154, +2~88

We have a safety protection bubble here in CT that protects your cat at home from anything bad while you are gone. So, don't worry a bit.

Love Moonie's numbers! (What's a DN?)

3. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Just poppin in to see the ever so precious Moonie - I see her numbers are looking fabulous :mrgreen: Have a safe trip Roni.

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice morning numbers for Moonie. :smile:
    Lydia, NY has the same protection bubble, so Roni doesn't have to worry about Moonie while she's gone. :smile:
    I forgot about the bubble, and canceled a hair appt. when Checks got low. I could have made it, after all. :roll:

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

All will be OK. Moonie knows what to do when her bean is out. Maybe her kneecap will float back in while you're gone!

Stu sends healthy-legs thoughts to lovely Moonie,

Ella & Stu

6. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Knock knock -- yep, I can feel it, the safety bubble is in place. All will be well for Moonie today. :D

And this is a great start to the day! If Moonie were in really bad pain, her numbers probably wouldn't be so good.

Enjoy your day, Roni, I think you need a little break.

7. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Have a great visit with the family Roni.
    And apologizing for having a life and not visiting cyber condos??? :lol: :lol:
    How so like you.

Hope Moonie's leg feels better and that the vet can help out with some answers.

8. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Will be thinking about you and Moonie and hope the legs get better for you Do Lou sends HUGS have a safe trip :YMHUG: :YMHUG:

9. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/27 Moonie AMPS 154, +2~88,+4~55

Am in Lovely Conn and as predicted, Moonie did quit a drop before I left--Fed her some mc, but not as much as the other day, and left lc in the timed feeder...Thanks for th protection bubble-IT WORKS!!
    DN is dear niece!! Be home later-HUGS~!

10. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Miss Moonie will be just fine...I know it :smile:

Have fun with DN!

11. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope you have a nice visit Roni..and I am hoping that Miss Moonie behaves herself while you are away....
    Her Moon is getting full ya know...hope she rests that little leg well before the big party on Tuesday....
    Shadow, the Moon King and Miss Moonie do a special ritual dance at the fll_moon parties....did you know that?
    It's quite impressive....they have such a connection to that beautiful moon.
    Tell her to feel better! Talk to you later...and if you don't get a chance to come a visit, I will understand. You do have a legitimate excuse! HUGS!!! :mrgreen:

12. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/27 Moonie AMPS 154, +2~88,+4~55,PMPS 202

OH we will be at the Moone party, after all--Moonie :!: @-) cat(2)_steam
    Not such bad pmps tonite, but she didnt eat anything in the timed feeder-Oh What after that mc food??? She should eat regular food??
    Dont Be ridiculous!!
    Put her in the cat napper for her test & shot--She's OK for now--
    See where this goes..... My Great DNs were adorable -1 and 3 yrs old--Sooooo cute!!
    It was good... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

13. Denise & Oreo (GA)

Denise & Oreo (GA) Member

Re: 3/27 Moonie AMPS 154,PMPS 202

Hi Roni. Had to stop in and see how Ms. Moonie is doing. She looks great. Must be nice to have those bubbles to keep her safe. :) Sorry to hear her knee is acting up, but it sure doesn't show in her numbers. I'm so glad to hear she still loves testing in her cat napper. Don't let her dance to much at the full moon party. Stay well Moonie. You too Roni. Glad you had a nice visiting day.

14. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/27 Moonie AMPS 154,PMPS 202

What great numbers today Ms. Moonie!

You and Moses need more play dates together, I'm liking these numbers! :mrgreen:

15. Roni and Moonie

Moonie hardly ate, or moved around much..Her +3.5 is good for ni ni because I dont have to worry now--
    Both of them arent scarfing down the FF--What's up with this?? One day yes, one day no--and it's both cats @-) @-) @-)
    I know!! :idea: The new label changed the flavor!! That's it!
    Weel, gonna be cooking tomorrow So I gotta rest up
    That Big Full Seedy Moon was blaring in my face through the skylights before--- :shock: :shock:--OH NO_IT GOT MEE!!!!!
    Have a peaceful, safe happy nite LLanders & HUGS!~

16. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Ni ni Roni and Moonie :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.