3/27 Moses PMPS 247 +3~126

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10330

150! Wow! :mrgreen: That's like, more than half of what his AMPS has been over the past 10 days! Woah, more tests to come! I think he want to be good boy after his bean's frequent latest testings... "Lets really give her some wild numbers!" lol

I almost wondered if I fed him dinner last night, but I know I did!

*Question - Is this a good case of LTS? I doubt we hit green last night, as I was there for his PM peak. I was at work for his AM peak, though :?

2. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Moses AMPS 150! Question

Might very well be LTS. This is a good day to get a +1 and +2 or at least one of those. Bouncing up still has time to occur -- sometimes my Noisy would take 24 hours to bounce.
    I'm anxious to see how the day plays out for Moses.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Me too! Whatcha gonna do today Moses Boy? Nice AMPS!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I had the same reaction as D. You may have had a gorgeous blue surf right into this morning. We'll have to see if Moses decides to let those numbers keep rising -- or not.

5. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Nice AMPS Moses! Surf, Surf, Surf.

6. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/27 Moses AMPS 150! +3~62 Question!

62!!! wow okay!

I have to leave and head out the the door. I am totally feeding him a little MC. I should be back by his +7. Maybe I'll feed him a big whooping Tbsp?

Ugh, I don't like doing this, but I have an appointment at 11! Miroux! nailbite_smile

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/27 Moses AMPS 150! +3~62!

Okay, so my mom can test him at +4 and give me a phone call.

I gave him a heaping Tsp, he should be okay. I didn't mix the MC to much, rather safe than sorry. Alright, I'm heading out...

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Surf there Moses WOW!! :D :D :D

9. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Must be a good day to be a cat pancreas. Lantus Land is seeing some interesting numbers. 62 is beautiful!

Surf, Moses, surf!

10. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/27 Moses AMPS 150! +3~62! +4~73 +6.5~160

Alright, I'm back :mrgreen: I'm glad to see that MC kicked in at +4, whew!

I woulda loved to see him surf the greens today, but it's just too risky since I was gone from +4 to +6. Whew! I'm back though, we'll get a +9.

He seems to be a sleepy boy today, I think I'll wake him up and we'll play outside. No hyper Mosey tonight! :mrgreen: (poke poke Moses, no sleeping during the day!).

11. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/27 Moses AMPS 150! +3~62! +4~73 +6.5~160 +9~283

Well! It looks like that MC helped Moses surf his normal track today. I don't regret that, I'm glad he's his usual self :mrgreen:

We went outside, and it was so windy! I think Moses got spooked b/c the wind was pushing him about. He finally high-tailed it for the patio door. Enough is enough, right Moses? Now it's sun time.

cat_pet_icon

12. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Moses AMPS 150! +3~62! +4~73 +6.5~160 +9~283

Happy you and Moses are having a good day 62 what a great number :mrgreen: I keep hoping to see numbers like that with Do Lou

13. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/27 Moses PMPS 247

Hop hop hop, Moses must have some chocolate Easter bunny in him. He's been bouncing! But I like this sunny yellow vs. pink :mrgreen:

14. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

this is not a bad bounce so far, and it's already lower than his +9 so maybe (shhhhhhh....) it won't get too out of hand. Nice green today!

15. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Great Job!! I use the mc too to bring Moonie up, it's just easier & she is Sooooo picky! Doing Great!!

16. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Did he try the bonito or did Dad's kitty get it? :smile:

17. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Ya'll are such awesome encouragement, thank you! :mrgreen: The green was nice today.

Now with this 127 at his +3, I'm feeling torn. I reallllly want to get some good sleep tonight. Meaning, I'd go to bed now. But a part of me wants to stay up until midnight to see his peak. Hmmmm.... I can't do double day of little sleep or this will be me at work tomorrow... :twisted:

Maybe tonight's a night where I get up at 1am. It's really only Fridays, Saturdays, and Tuesdays I can plan to get nightly checks (unless it's an emergency of course!). I just can't stay up until midnight, and wake up at 5am, only getting 5 hours of sleep. It's reeking havoc on my nerves.

Okay, that's what I'll do, thanks for hearing my verbal processing. Or type processing. lol.

I'll get up for a +7, sounds good.

Oh, and Heather & Boo! Moses turned up his nose to the Bonito flakes. Meanwhile, Ellie danced for some. He is sold out to those Greenies, nothing can turn him away from his undying passion. Oh, I meant to ask you today, where do you throw away your sharp containers in our area? I know they're not supposed to go in the regular trash. And can you toss expired insulin cartridges in there too?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.