3/27 - Nova - AMPS=95, +3=86, +6=112, +8=113, PMPS=106

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

yesterday's condo

Oh man oh man oh man oh man oh maaaaaaaaaan!!!!

I could give this cat kissies for 3 hours straight! Was so excited, I almost forgot to give her shot. "Excuse me, 2nd round of cookies servant."

She had a weird +5 last night and I knew I got her dose bang on.. so I put her in SS that today would either be exciting or depressing..

Oh Nova you are so awesome. Even if it doesn't stick.. I think it's one of the best mornings ever.

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 - Nova - AMPS=95!!!

yay for Nova, isn't it great when they give us good surprises! Great amps, hope your day stays green!!!

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Woo hoo! Such excitement here!

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

What do you mean you "could have"????
    Of course you gave her tons of kisses.

So awsome Dawn. The best to see that green PS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Way to go Nova.

Go Canadians Go.. Must be something in our water. Just look at us now.
    (Sorry, love you Americans)

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Wonderful place to start. Please get a +1 and +2.

6. Dawn & Nova

Oh I really wanted to kissy her until she exploded.. but she was feral when I got her.. we've worked our way up to semi-feral.. I can get 1 kiss in, maybe 2 or 3 if she really feels like putting up with me.. she's not really a touchy feely cat ;).. but she is very affectionate, in her own ways..

Got a +0.75 of 131.. want to see where her food takes her and what her body does with it.. but no tests after PS and before +2 "count" as far as the "stay green for 24 hours (or hold a decrease to 0.75) and you get a bird feeder on a stand or on the fence, outside your favourite window" promise goes.. I saw someone post a while ago that they promised their cat a pony if they went OTJ.. thought that seemed like a good idea :).

Don't really expect to be shopping for a bird feeder tomorrow.. but this morning makes me think I should start looking into what sort of feeder/food would be good to bring some pretty birds to the window :).

Wonder what the heck I would promise her for OTJ.. she even doesn't have her driver's license.. so a porsche is out..

7. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Excellent Nova day!

Noisy had a driver license. Tell Nova I can make her one too.

[​IMG]

8. Dawn & Nova

Oooh man that's so awesome!!! There's so much funny stuff on that D.. class: D (blind).. aaaaaahahaha... the signature.. in case of emergency.. oh that's just awesome.

Hubby and I are looking at going to DC in September for our 1 year anniversary.. not for the "go USA go" stuff.. but for the nerd stuff.. I remember being as young as 5 years old and wanting to go to the smithsonian.. that's a normal dream for a 5 year old girl.. right? :)

9. Dawn & Nova

Re: 3/27 - Nova - AMPS=95, +1=131, +2=95

Turns out a 95 is just as pretty the second time around.. I kissed her like 5 times.. I think she let me because I was crying :).

10. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Very nice Nova.
    The Smithsonian is fantastic (and free) -- September is a nice time of year to come too. If you do let's meet for coffee or something.

11. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

I may or may not have a tear in my eye. Damn PMS. *clears throat*

:RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Yay Nova! :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT :RAHCAT Green is a very pretty color you know.

12. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Great day so far!!

13. Dawn & Nova

I didn't know it was free... I know they are donation heavy (both for money and exhibit materials) but I figured it must cost a pretty penny to get in too.. not that it matters what it costs! They have the only remaining piece of sputnik! ;).. Getting together sounds good.. might want to do it far away from the space and aviation museum unless you want to get nerd infected .. in strong force that stuff is contagious :).

14. Dawn & Nova

Re: 3/27 - Nova - AMPS=95, +1=131, +2=95, +3=86, +5=104

Hmm wonder what she's doing.. that's got to be her liver mucking around right? She ate at +3 as usual.. but usually comes down quite a bit by +5.. she did the same thing last night I suppose..but I got some sleep so I don't know how the rest of the story goes.

1 flat cycle often means action.. but what does 2 in a row with action in the middle of it mean?

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 - Nova - AMPS=95, +1=131, +2=95, +3=86, +5=104

It means that Nova is a beautiful girl and she is doing GREAT!!!! And so are YOU Dawn!
    Keep up the great work and all the kissing too! HUGS! :mrgreen:

16. Dawn & Nova

Hoping this cycle is something remotely resembling a curve... I stared at her insulin for a long time looking for floaties and saw nuttin...Although it would be absolutely delightful if the insulin was no good getting numbers like this, or a fur shot.. pretty sure neither are the case.

17. MJ+Donovan

MJ+Donovan Well-Known Member

Wow. Nice FlatCat.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.