3/27 Shadow AMPS=207, +8=142, PMPS=150

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

PM=255
    +4=120
    +6=97
    +7=89
    +8=78
    AMPS=207 ~ 1.0u Lev
    I tried to wake for a +9 but the alarm didn't set properly and i slept soundly until right before my bedside alarm was set for.
    His nadir is usually +8 so I doubt he went down too much after my last test. hate when that happens. But, on a positive note, I DID get up for all the other checks so I am not going to beat myself up about missing one.( ohmygod_smile )
    Yesterday's Condo

Boy, was I happy to see that +4. I decided to set my cell phone alarms then for the other tests last night. There was a flutter of excitement at these numbers today folks! I better not say anything about it though. Don't want to jinx whatever good stuff might be going on....
    Shadow ate all his SophistaCat Supreme Turkey & Giblets this morning and so did Raja. He was all purring and happy when I tested him this morning and likewise when I shot him. I just love him to pieces! :mrgreen: I know that the higher numbers are not comfortable for him nowadays, so i am thrilled to see him in the lower healing range again. I will be off to Petsmart to use my super-duper coupons for the purchase of FF and SophistaCat Supreme today...my chores :lol:

Wishing everyone a beautiful Saturday!! They say March goes out like a Lion...let's watch it roar....

Full Moon Party at ours on Tuesday. Am I the only party freak around here? Everyone is invited as always.....these parties are really other-wordly with their ritual fll_moon dancing and stuff. Please come....we had SO much fun at donovan's OTJ party yesterday and everyone is all revved up for another one. Hope Donny will come back for the party, along with all the other kitties who live at the Falls.... :mrgreen:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/27 Shadow AMPS=207

wow great numbers yesterday, and this mornings amps number is so close to blue!! Shadow is doing great and so are you pat!

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yea Shadow! Great AMPS, fella! (much better than yesterday). We did have a good time at Donovan's party, didn't we? And now Full Moon at your place on Tuesday. I'll be there early to help. Happy Caturday! My brown weeds are frozen, but maybe the sun will thaw them. How's your grass?
    Hi to Raja,
    Stu

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Beautiful numbers last night for the Trouble-boy! Hope he has a good time at his moon (or ballz?) party Tuesday. :mrgreen:

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Much better! See all that fretting you did yesterday was for nix. Everybody has "bad" days and Shadow is King of bouncing. Hope he can get it together today and repeat. Maybe it's the stress of an upcomming party that makes him go higher :mrgreen:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Great start for Shadow. Maybe he's working on getting those numbers down so he can indulge at the moon party.

7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Yea Shadow! I'm going to buy that Sophisticat Turkey & Giblets and see if Maggie likes it. I will tell my kitty that Shadow likes it! Remember that really cute commercial with the three little kids, and one says, "let's see if Mikey likes it," and then "Mikey likes it". Well now, I can say "Shadow likes it"!!! :eek: It seems like our two get their picky times, right Pat!

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Those were some pretty numbers yesterday, Pat, and that AMPS is not too shabby either.

Wishing you a numerically beautiful day, and see you at the FM party!

9. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Oooh, very nice numbers, Pat :smile:
    Checkers is all excited for another party. My baby has turned into a party animal. He's quite happy with his new life. :D

10. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Crazy cat Shadow. He leaves me speechless. [​IMG] Except to say, whew! Much better!

11. Lynee and Max

Lynee and Max Member

Max making a surprise appearance today and is very very impressed with Shadow - whoo hoo - that's all we're gonna say on that ;-)

12. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning Pat
    Big Sigh of relief today.
    Shadow must have known yesterday how worried you were about his high numbers.
    He knows how much you love him, almost as much as he loves you and could not
    bear it any longer to put you though that.

Shadow will be Shadow!! :D
    So happy to see those amazing greens and today looks to be another fine day.

Godd job guys.

13. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

+4=233

Well, where is my terminology page...hmmm...oh, here it is!

Spoiler Alert....Disgorging story to follow here...

Shadow did a "technicolor yawn" (thank you Dawn :mrgreen: ) in the hallway and he came to find me. He kinda lead me over to the spot...very strange that he did that to show me what had happened....it was a pile of green grass that he had "regurgitated" (again, thanks Dawn) but it was ON THE TILE FLOOR IN THE HALLWAY!!! :eek:
    Has he really been reading my condo? Wow. that's the only explanation.
    Now, there was a little quarter-sized watery pukey on the throw rug....that might have been the beginning of the "burp in solid" (thank you Sarah) and he must have then moved to the big one to the tiled area. That's where he "brought it up for a vote" bigtime. (thanks again Sarah)
    Grass Ralphs (Sarah) are not as bad a food Ralphs, right?
    So, wasn't that smart and very considerate of him? It wasn't on the living room rug. I am impressed :mrgreen:

14. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Oh man.. laughing so hard I'm tearing up hahaha..

Nice numbers last night btw Shadow.. do it again! do it again! (don't worry, Moms don't need sleep, that's a myth).

15. jan and Hep and sara (GA)

jan and Hep and sara (GA) Well-Known Member

Pat,

Shadow is doing great! Looking forward to the FM party! Sara had such a good time at the St Patricks day party she would'nt miss this for the world.

Have a great day.

jan and sara

16. Monique & Spooky

Just reading that made me almost "toss my cookies!" :lol:

I was at the pet store this afternoon just quick, and I almost bought some cat grass, but decided to order some from Zooplus instead. Spooky preffers the grass on the lawn anyway, and the last cat grass I had they ruined in a day. I did see some interesting "cat away" type spray that is supposed to keep them from scratching (chairs) and some cat attractant (I assume cat mint) to draw them to scratching pads or toys. With the right collection of sprays I can police my cats around the whole house. Attention! .......Forward march!

17. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 3/27 Shadow AMPS=207, +8=142

Monique....I should use the sprays...Raja hates anything that goes "Spraaaaaaaayyyyyy"
    +8=142
    That should be the low for the day for Shadow boy. I won't complain about that. It's a nice pastel color.
    I dislike his SS looking like a 60s tye-dyed tee shirt. :roll:
    Spent $52.00 at Petsmart and was able to use my $15.00 off coupon. I should probably go back and save even more money cause I have more coupons. I figured it all out like a good doobee and knew exactly what I wanted to buy.
    Yesterday they were out of the pads for the Tidy Cat Breeze little system but today, I found some and felt like a superstar with all my purchases! I held a quick lecture by the freeze-dried chicken bites and everyone was very impressed... :lol:

An invitation to a party for DSIL and DBIL for end of June...in New York :roll: A wedding in Appleton Wisconsin Oct 2 too. What are we going to do about the kitties? :-| I have managed to avoid having to DO anything like that since they were dx in August. Come to think of it, I haven't been further than Walmart since then... :lol:
    Only kidding....I have gone all the way to the Mall. BUT, an out-of-town trip with Shadow still on insulin...Nah...
    So poignant to me right now how attached I am to them both...maybe there's a traveling vet tech around.
    I think I will go lie down now. Thinking about it makes me sooo tired.... :-|

18. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blue for Shadow :smile:

19. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Add your city to your profile, maybe there's an FDMB peep near by...

Shadow has had a fair amount of green lately, hopefully he'll get used to that and want more!

Petsmart coupon sounds like a real winner.

20. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

AMPS=207
    +4=233
    +8=142
    PMPS=150 ~ 1.0u Lev

SophitaCat Seafood Supreme went over well tonight....so far so good. All is well around here especailly with that PMPS # of his. I am feeling encouraged.
    Now, lights out for EARTH HOUR!!!

21. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Ahhhh, it wouldn't be a day in LL, without a good barf story. See....I didn't say the "p" word. :lol:
    What a good boy Shadow is, to barf on tile and not on mommy's carpet....well just a bit on the carpet. :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

22. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

:?
    What is earth hour?
    Hopefully it means you are about to get some sleep......

Nice job getting yourself down Shadow!

Latte is very excited for the party on Tuesday. With a little excessive energy today, she already packed ALL her peacock feathers! :lol: She asked if I could go out and get more so everyone could have one as a party favor (she has ripped most of hers apart). Good thing I was already going to to pet store for food! :roll: So PEACOCK FEATHERS FOR ALL WHO ATTEND THE FULL MOON PARTY!!!!!!!!!!! party_cat

Have a great night Pat. Get your sleep now...just in case! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

23. Monique & Spooky

Pat I'm gonna tell you what Jojo said to me when I was panicing last spring because of my trip to the US in August. She said ALOT can happen in 3 months.....and it did! 18 days before we left Spooky went OTJ! You may only need to get someone to come in and feed, play, and scoop the LB!

Earth Hour was an action started by the WWF in Austrialia a few years ago. At 8:30 PM local times people and municipalities were asked to turn off the lights for 1 hour to reduce energy consumption (to suppositly reduce the effect of global warming, or climate change, or whatever they call that hysteria nowadays :roll: ) Many important structures around the worls went dark for 1 hour like the Golden Gate, Empire State building, Brandenburger Tör, Sydney Opera house, Eiffel tower, Big Ben....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.