3/27 Spooky Caturday

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Monique & Spooky, Mar 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

I have no BG to report, I guess I need to test him this month. Last test some weeks ago was 50 I think, so he is definatly still enjoying the Falls :D He is eating well...everything, 6 months ago he wouldn't go near canned food and now.......he cleans every dish and steals whatever he can. His weight is steady around 4-5 Kg, which is about right for him, he seems to be insaitable with his appitite but I don't think he's starving as he is not losing any weight. Socks on the other hand is gaining again after he lost some :? They both eat the same thing and the same amount, Socks actually eats a little less than Spooky. If Socks doesn't finish everything Spooky will clean both dishes, so I don't know why Socks just keeps getting fatter. If I actually fed them the amount recommended on the can (almost 2x as much as they get) they would both be 10kg!

They both have birthdays comming up (Sometime in May) Socks will be 6 and Spooky will be 5 this year. I have given up trying to preserve my diningroom chairs, now Socks goes after them too. I got new covers and within 1 week they were full of holes too. I considered using folding metal chairs (not so easy to scratch on) but when I remove the chairs they start going at my bedroom furniture (nightstands etc.) so I guess the chairs will have to stay and serve as scratching posts :roll:

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning Monique! So nice to see a Spooky Condo this morning! happy Caturday to you too!
    I have a nice sectional couch that Raja likes to scratch on... :roll: I put wide plastic tape on the ends and she is discouraged a bit by that but it looks like hell. Cellophane tape on the ends of all my furniture...DH's recliner is another scratching post for her. It matches the couch...oh well...
    Shadow is now using the carpeting...but there is no damage when he grabs at it.

Spooky's numbers are good...and that is great that he is accepting the canned food now. Hope you enjoy your day...almost spring time there, eh? Your garden must be looking great! Take care!!! :YMHUG:

3. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Monique!
    I don't think I've ever seen you post a condo before! And now I see why. What great numbers for Spooky :D Maybe I should move Alex to Germany (although I admit the language would be a challenge for all three of us...is "Meow" the same in German? OF COURSE I'M KIDDING!!!!! :lol:

Have a lovely Caturday..all 3 of you :razz:

Hugs~
    Caryl, Alex & Jackson

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I love your bad boys! And I love that they get even by scratching up your chairs! (although I wouldn't think it was very funny if it were my chairs). Hope you're doing well.

5. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Ya Caryl, it sounds the same just spelled differently "Miou". And of course we don't say "here, kitty, kitty!" we say "hier, Mietze, Mietz!"

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Sei gegrüsst Spooky u. Socks! Katzentag ist hier!! Miou!

Stu

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Wonderful WCR--Happy to hear good things--Spooky kepp up the good numbers!!

8. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Cats vs furniture? The furniture loses every time and the beans just have to stand on the sidelines and watch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.