3/28..Checkers AMPS 131 PMPS/132

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb & Checkers (GA), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10366

Good Morning LL.
    Can't depend on numbers, can we? Today Checks is backwards from yesterday, and rising at +3.
    Made me miss church, 'cause I was afraid to leave him. Well, at least I can go out for a while now.
    Will read condos later. I love catching up on everyone's morning.

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28..Checkers AMPS 131 +2/58 +3/82

nice numbers today you guys! Hope there is lots more surfing in the greens today!

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28..Checkers AMPS 131 +2/58 +3/82 +6/133

You know you'll go straight to hell for missing church over a cat, right? :mrgreen: (I'm so kidding, but couldn't resist.)

Looks like Checkers had a great day. Hope you did as well.

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for Checkers...too bad his Mama is a heathen. :evil: Naughty girl for missing...you should have brought Checkers along so he could pray for his own good numbers. :lol:

5. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Yeah, heathen here, doesn't quite know how to explain to church ladies, that I missed service so I could stay home and poke sharp needles in my cat's ears. :lol:
    I'm pleased with today, as he had a f.5. from .75 yesterday...that's a slight shave....I think. :roll:

131/+amps
    81 +1
    58 +2
    82+3
    133 +6
    150 +10
    152 +11
    132 pmps

6. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I think it would be best to just explain that you had to "shoot the damn cat". :twisted:

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Or, you could have explained that you thought about bringing Checkers but cats' singing is generally not considered a good addition to the choir.

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Whatever you told the church ladies, Checkers had a great day!

Ella

9. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Heheh "shoot the damned cat." I can imagine the looks on their faces :lol:

Checkers did the same thing Tugger did two days ago! AMPS was 131 and PMPS was 132 lol. If he's following Tug's path you better watch out!

10. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Hehehe, Check's singing ain't bad, but when he starts wailing, "hellllllllllllloooooooooo", that's when I'd get kicked out of church. :lol:
    Actually, I did one time tell a friend, I couldn't answer the phone because I was shooting the cat. It took us both a few seconds to realize what I'd said. She knows about Checkers :smile:
    Just now at +3, he gave me a 77. I gave him a few pieces of kibble, so he shouldn't go any lower. I can't bring myself to setting the alarm for +6, 'cause he would surely think it means the dreaded carrier. That's the only time I use the alarm....when he's going to the vet.
    And I'd be sweeping him out from under the bed again.

Nitey nite LL ers.

11. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Just a thought... feel free to ignore it if it doesn't apply... but what if you use a whole different type of alarm clock sound? Cell phone with a musical tone if that'd wake you or change the alarm clock from beep to music or vice versa? Just thinking that if the wake up sound is different from the scary going-to-the-vet-alarm maybe he wouldn't associate. Of course, there are a dozen reasons why it might not work, but on the off chance you hadn't already thought of it or tried it I figured it couldn't hurt to throw it out there.

Our cats recognize alarm clocks as the early warning call to breffis, years of having a rule that the first person up had to feed the cats. Hubby and boy have used alarm clocks the whole ten years we've had the Original Three (Tug, Tux and BB) so they understand that alarm clocks make good things happen. They also know about weekends and letting the beans sleep in. I just wish they'd teach Echo that one :YMSIGH: Not that it matters anymore because I get up at the same time every morning unless it's a no-sleep night.

I've wondered if I should keep a little bit of kibble in a ziplock for just in case. I haven't donated what's left of their old food yet, so maybe I should scoop some out before I do.

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Looking like some great numbers today!! First a green surf, then a blue one!! Checkers that is Kool :cool: :cool: :cool:
    Sleep good you two!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.