3/28 Mannie AMPS 338, PMPS 378, +2 315, +4 164

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning LL!! :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: (not enough of those this AM - sleepy!)

Thought I'd try an AM post today, something new for me, since, for once, I have a little time. Off to a pink start today. Hmmmmm, hoping for a less pinkish day - Com'on Mannie!

And thanks Cheryl for yesterdays comment - patience and perseverance will prevail. :D

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: It is pouring buckets of rain here today - no sunbathing for Mannie today - made for a grumpy sugar baby this AM. He much prefers yesterday where he could soak up the rays. Today we got growls at the weather, followed by camping out, well I-) I-), on top of his catnip toys.

WBR: overslept !! - darn it - 1/2 late on AMPS. bummer.

RECAP - posted this evening:
    amps 338
    +2 378
    +4 286
    +6 304
    +9 361
    pmps 378
    +2 315

2. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Re: 3/28 Mannie AMPS 338, +6 304

+6 304.... looks like pink surfin' today - with a dose increase considered, and on the horizon.

3. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

you have one very bouncy cat. However, it does look like rebounds have been clearing out faster then when you started here in LL. I'm betting by pm cycle or tomorrow you will see some nicer numbers again.

you said you are thinking of a doscrease-- what do you think about fattening this one up?
    I think there might be too much temptation to base a change on the rebound numbers, but yes you do seem to still have some room to play with.

see what others have to say --- maybe put "doscrease ? " in your header to get more eyes.

cheers !

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

hey - and happy sunday afternoon!

oh yes, mannie is a bouncer, sometimes he uses a trampoline - been known to hit over 600. and clear just as quickly as he bounced. oh what fun... :lol: i think too that maybe this afternoon things will go down again, maybe tomorrow... hope hope hope.

i was thinking about fattening his current dose... but I tend to error on the side of caution, trying to avoid the temptations of increasing just because he's bouncing. So - thought I'd wait through one more day, try and get 3 days data, and see where he's at. :lol: :lol: Usually by then he's caught on to my line of thinking, and does it own his own.

anyways, i will post "dosecrease?" in the subject line when i think it should be changed, just to get the opinion of others, see what they think.

Thanks for reading my Condo Cheryl! - and have a great rest of the day! cheers back at ya!

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Michelle...it is good to write it in your post. Seems that the kitties read the threat of a dosecrease and get busy with their numbers.
    DID you HEAR that Mannie? Mama is going to be watching you the next couple of days....
    Oh...before i forget....can Mannie come to the Open House Full Moon Party at ours on Tuesday?
    We are hoping all the kitties can come to do the ritual fll_moon dances they love.
    Hope you guys have a good night! :razz:

6. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

A Party!?!?!?! Ah Mannie is so there...!!! It has been etched in ink on Mannie's calendar, and he shall be an attendee. oh what fun! time for ritual fll_moon dances. he is quite the dancer actually. dancing_cat dancing_cat

AH yes - the threat of a dosecrease... I hope he does get busy with his numbers - I hope he was reading his posts - I really do not care for this stinkus pinkus surf board that he has been on all day. bummer! but pmps +2 was down some, so maybe.

and thanks - hoping for nice quiet evening... same for you too!

RECAP - posted this evening:
    amps 338
    +2 378
    +4 286
    +6 304
    +9 361
    pmps 378
    +2 315

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

164 @ +4... wow! and we are dropping fast. so nice to see some blue - i hope (!!!) that he will stay there for a while. Com'on Mannie! You can do it! cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Might want to give Mannie a bite or two of LC to smooth out the drop.

I agree with Cheryl that fattening the dose may be in order. Mannie's been at this dose for a long time. I'm hoping that a tweek may get things moving.

9. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

HI Sienne - will do, or already did, on the LC. have a 145 @ +5

agreed on fattening of the dose - i hope as do you and Cheryl that it may get things moving. I think I will start that tomorrow at pmps when i can be home to monitor.

Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.