3/28 Moonie AMPS 232,PMPS 212,+3.75~114

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL! Well another bounce either from her 50's number or from the mc I fed her to bring her up yesterday.
    This Morning, she was on the floor(carpeted) and wanted to come into bed w/me, so I picked her up & she stayed as long as she got scritches, which was many many minutes(good for her!)--Love those little special times so much!! cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

She is still walking on her hocks, more than her toes, but can still jump on the couch, her special chair, and trunk leading to the napper(but can not jump in it)
    -Looking into Adequan, & side effects, and also neuropathy (could it return & affect her so much again?)-Of course, her knee could do it too..
    I'm thinking all of the above and am hoping vet can figure it out wednesday--I am SOOOOOO upset though! ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile
    She was doing so well!
    I am watching like a hawk again--DPS is coming for her nite shot tonite, as we will be out-Family dinner
    I emphasized not to let Moonie try to jump into the cat napper without a boost--If she can keep her down it would be better..
    Have a wonderful Sunday all!! :mrgreen:
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10371

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 Moonie AMPS 232

aww .. sorry to hear you are upset roni, but I would be too. But keep in mind you are checking out things that can help her, and that's being a good bean! I hope you find the right stuff and that moonie starts to feel better soon.

Hope you enjoy your family dinner out tonight!

Nice amps number today!

3. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/28 Moonie AMPS 232,+3~183,+6~177 methyl question

Well she is still rebounding again from her 50 yesterday--Nice blue surf..
    I think that she is not taking in enough methylcobabamin, as she has not been eating as much when she goes low, and eats less in the low numbers ,in the morning when she sleeps a lot...
    I have the site for the liquid methylcobalamin, but what would I shoot?? Is it subQ or intramuscular??
    What is the injectable dose??
    I want to have an arsenal of info for the vet when I go so we can figure this out..
    Going out at 4pm..be home for her pm+2 or 3--Any help would be appreciated..

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 Moonie AMPS 232,+3~183,+6~177methyl question

Hi Roni, Sorry not to be able to help with medications, but Stu says to tell you that he wants Moonie to feel better soon. Enjoy seeing your family. Moonie will be OK while you're out.
    Ella & Stu

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Can you post the site for the liquid? Some of the products contain things like glycerin which aren't particularly good for cats.

6. Roni and Moonie

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Roni:

It's not a working link. I think you have the wrong prefix -- it needs "http" vs. what you wrote.

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Roni....I know you are upset...but maybe the vet will be able to shed some light when you go....
    Hope you enjoy your dinner tonight. Hope Moonie will feel better soon.......HUGS :YMHUG:

9. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Ditto what Pat said.
    Hopefully the vet will some answers for you and maybe
    when you come home tonight Moonie will have a surprise for you.

10. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Aww, Ms. Moonie, I'm so sorry that you still aren't feeling up to snuff. I hope your wonderful mamabean and Mr. vettiebean can figure out what to do for you. Spot sez that he hopes you listen to your DPS tonight and don't try to jump up to the napper tonight without a little tushie push...and he sez don't jump down!! Let your mamabean help you out there.

Roni, so glad you got a chance to spend some special moments with your Moonie this morning. Spot has been snoozing on the dining room chair for most of the evening and I miss having him next to me snoozing on the arm of the chair. Probably won't have that until tomorrow night...he's not much of a nite time cuddler due to jelly belly Ali, who will attack him if he tries...but sometimes he can make it up there w/o her seeing him :lol: I also hope that you had an enjoyable family dinner. My nieces and nephew came over yesterday and spent the night. I spent almost three hours helping one niece put together a 3-D wooden tiger and then this afternoon took the girls to see "Remember Me" while my nephew went to a bd party. Nice spending time with them...nice when they get to go home, too, lol

11. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

are you thinking of mr kitts' injectable methylb12 post? i don't remember if he wrote about dosage. i think that post was moved to the new board, try doing a search for it. if you can't find it, let me know - i have the link to the one on the old board somewhere but will take a little time to find; new pewter, messed up the order of all my favourites (argghh!!!)

12. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Roni and Moonie)))
    Droppin thru to say hi & check on you two...
    I hope Moonie gets to feeling better soon :YMHUG:
    You are such a good momma.. taking such sweet care... hang in there.. I hope you are enjoying your dinner out this evening..

13. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/28 Moonie AMPS 232,pmps 212,+3~114

I had to leave dinner early as DPS got her hand mauled by a dog in pain Friday!!! :shock: -We love her & are worried for her, but she has a hand dr & going tomorrow!!! She's a vet tech, & says it comes with the territory, but I told her to stay home tonite!! Poor girl couldnt even brush her hair, so shoot & feed Moonie?? I said stay home Please & rest!
    I'm afraid to say that Moonie was a teeny better today, so I wont!!-She ate her food while we were out, but both cats arent eating the ff till late in the day(guess they aint getting anything else :lol: )
    She has a slight bounce from the 50's, then the next day bounces till evening & comes down..
    On another note, I think the liquid methyl is sublingual, but with the right food syringe, I could get it into her--She finally ate the food with the meds in it, while we were gone-
    This Moonie she is an enigma-- @-) ohmygod_smile @-) ohmygod_smile confused_cat
    Have nice dreams, good health, & sound sleepus--Ni ni & HUGS~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.