3/28 SCRABBLE PMPS 121 +2 108 +4 52 +5 69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle & Scrabble (GA), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10340
    Morning all!! When I took Scrabble's preshot test he was not happy, he actually bit me when I poked his ear! He has never done that before, I think his ears may be sore from so much poking lately! So I put a bunch of neosporin on his ears hoping that will help which it usually does! I feel so bad!!! I am happy with his preshot # of 88! We almost hit below 50 last night & he may have hit it but I had to leave for work! DH got a +5 & fed him lc! Cats ate all of their breakfast, they didn't even leave a bite! Have a great Sunday everyone, I am off for two days yay!

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE AMPS 88

Beautiful AMPS there, Michelle and Scrabble!! What a nice post heading to see! Hope there is a nice green surf ahead of you!

Enjoy your two days off, Michelle! It's been a long time since I had one of those...but I have a two day weekend coming up next week! I hope the weather is nice and you get to spend some time relaxing and not doing to much "home" work!

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Thanks Deb, it is supposed to be a beautiful sunny couple of days, hopefully Scrabble let's me catch up on my sleep, LOL!!!!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Michelle,
    Really nice AMPS for Scrabble, too! Maggie doesn't like her ears pricked either. Sometimes I don't get a good sample with the first prick, and she will put that paw up on her ear to protect it. She shakes her ear if I don't hold it tight enough. The Neosporin will help. It's going to be a real warm day down here, too.

5. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Ouch! He bit you?!! Dude, don't bite the hand that feeds you! Even if it does have to poke your poor ears before it feeds you!

I'm telling you, we have got to find a way to keep Scrabble and Tugger apart. They are both just surfing along right at that line, teasing us. I stayed up till 2am with Tugger thinking he was going to dip but he never quite dipped enough to earn a dosecrease. Just enough to keep me up wondering and checking.

Then they woke me up early because the WORLD IS ENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDING!

The food dishes are empty. I can't fill them for at least another half hour. I'm afraid to walk around, because one of them might trip me and the rest of them would then feast on my brainz. nailbite_smile If I'm not back in time to open Tugger's daily condo... send help ;)

Let's hope Scrabble lets you rest on your days off!

6. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Michelle, what a terrific amps! Scrabble is really really getting there!! Happy for you :D

7. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great start for Scrabble! Green surfin' today - YAY! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Enjoy your time off from work... sounds fantastic!

8. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE AMPS 88 +5 69

+3 84
    +5 69
    Looks like a surf today, got a few hours sleep, not much, lol, but when do I get much sleep anymore!?

9. Marvie and Tugger

Sleep is for the weak. We don't need no stinkin' sleep! (ok, yes, we do, but try telling that to these boys!) Enjoy your nice surf in the greens today =) Scrabble must know you need a little break. Enjoy it while it lasts lol. I'm thinking about taking a nap, after Tugger gets past his +6 at least. No point before then, cuz if I do the little turd will decide to plummet but if I stay up to watch him he'll surf the 60's. Maybe one more cup of coffee will get me through...

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

SCRABBLER!!! Nice surf today with lovely GREEN :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Sleep, What's that?? If I get 6 hrs. it's a lot--I'm always checking to see if I have to do the cat yet ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile
    Nice job!

11. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Scrabble, Why don't you give Stu some words of wisdom on how to get to the greens without dropping 150-200 points first!

Ella

12. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+9 73 boy this guy likes green lately, I think it looks good on his cream colored fur! If he is going to do one of his infamous drops I hope it is in the next day or so, so I am here! Are you hearing me Scrabble???? Beautiful day out day about 75, Scrabble is lounging in the sun on the porch and loving it!!!

13. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE AMPS 88 +5 69 +9 73

Sounds like a terrific day Michelle. Sunny, green numbers and
    days off from work.
    Totally awsome.
    BTW, don't quote me on this but what was told to me is that when they
    are on low doses of insulin the chances of those crazy nose dives are rarer.
    Alhough my Max hit 46 yesterday but he just surfed right through the greens.
    Looking forward to seeing the PMPS.

14. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

So question for you, if he doesn't take a nose dive in the next couple of days and he remains consistent in the greens for a week then we can decrease again correct?? I think Wednesday will be 7 days.

15. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

Scrabble got a new headshot....Don't know which is more adorable! His numbers are gorgeous today too! he's racing down that ladder.

You GO Scrabble...!!!!

B&h

16. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Thanks Betty, he is in his favorite place, a box lol!!! I have so many photos of him, I am a proud MoM so I figured I would show him off!

17. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I LOVE the changes on Scrabble's spreadsheet recently. :mrgreen:

You're right, we're looking for either a drop below 50, or for 7 days of numbers all in the normal range (usually mostly green, with some low blue ok).

18. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Thanks Libby I am loving the changes too, it definetly beats beating my head against the wall, hahaha, well it looks like (antijinx) we will either earn it in 7 days or go below 50 in the next few days, I am pretty excited!!! Hope your day was good! Looking forward to pmps in about half an hour!

19. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Wonderful numbers for Scrabble...what a great day! :razz:

20. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

PMPS 121 This is higher than he has been lately but I know it is still good! I had to wake both kitties for dinner, guess they are having a lazy Sunday, lol! Wonder what tonight will bring?

21. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE PMPS 121

WOWIE! Michelle, I'm soooooo happy for you and Scrabble. Gorgeous numbers!! flip_cat

22. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE PMPS 121

Hi Michelle,
    You have done a really great job with Scrabble. He is our Star! I hope you can get some sleep soon.

23. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE PMPS 121 +2 108

+2 108 off for some mexican food and margaritas!! be back in a couple of hours

24. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Love the pic, love margaritas. Enjoy them.
    Michelle, here is more info from those who have been here longer.
    The golden rule is, don't forget they are cats.
    Go ahead and plan and count 7 days for Scrabble to be in "normal numbers"
    I was counting for Max too, had a couple of numbers above the 120 mark, but then
    oops, here is a 46. Decrease. :lol: :lol:

25. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Scrabble looked awesome today, Michelle!! You have got to be so excited!!! Great job you two!

26. Marvie and Tugger

Great day! Hope the night is as lovely =)

27. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Re: 3/28 SCRABBLE PMPS 121 +2 108 +4 52

+4 52, gosh we are soooo close again! !!! Hope Scrabble cooperates! I did notice today that the spot that he got a bruise from shooting in a couple of weeks ago has a small bump on it now. Thinking maybe it is scar tissue. Gonna keep a watch on it. Any thoughts? Well we will see what happens in an hour!!!

28. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Don't you just hate it when they tease you this way? Gabby spent the other evening surfing in the 50s. So close......

29. Marvie and Tugger

Tugger got bumps on his neck when we were shooting in his scruff, it was part of the reason I tried his flank the first time. Never had a bump since I switched, never knew why the bumps showed up. They took a while to go away and they seemed to be quite itchy, based on his reaction when I'd scratch there. Not an answer, but Tugger can empathize with Scrabble I think.

Hope y'all have a nice easy night and get that decrease and some sleep!

30. bettyandhank

bettyandhank Well-Known Member

How can you see a bruise under all that hair?

Looks like your low point is ususally a little later....he'll probably hit it...question is will you catch it?

yummy!

Are you drunk testing? LOL?

b&H

31. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

+5 69 ahhhh.... oh well, Scrabble was pretty hungry so just fed him some lc ff! Guess he is probably gonna earn his decrease in 7 days other than dipping below 50 but we'll see, he still has a couple of days till a week has gone by. Glad to hear Tugger had some bumps because I was getting concerned about it. My hubby said not to worry and it is probably scar tissue but of course I always worry!!! Doesn't seem to bother him so I will just keep watch. I am not drunk testing LOL, I only had one, hahahaha, was nice to get out for a bit though!!!

32. Marvie and Tugger

OK, these boys... are GROUNDED. Seriously. How are they both going to come so close and keep us awake and then not loose those extra few points? I'm not really complaining, Tugger is doing so well that I'm still in shock, but I'm finding it hilarious that he and Scrabble seem to have something going on here with their numbers lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.