3/28 Shadow AMPS=209. +8=56, PMPS=125

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA), Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

+4=247
    +8=237
    AMPS=209 ~ 1.0u Lev

Yesterday's Condo

Morning everyone! :coffee:
    SophistaCat Turkey & Giblets served for breffis. They both ate but left a little in their plates. That could mean they are still full from +8 snack. I mixed it with the raw chicken and Feline Future. So far it is very nice with the new brand of food and I am glad I tried it out the SophistCat Supreme is in little cans like FF and about the same price.
    Shadow is already playing with his little catnip mouse....pushed it all the way down the hallway. That is fun to see. He is all purring and poops were present yesterday later in the day.

They are both counting the days till the Full Moon Party...all are welcome to come...it's going to be such fun!!! fll_moon

Wishing for a happy Sunday for you all...day is starting out gray and overcast here. HUGS~!

2. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Re: 3/28 Shadow AMPS=209

Are you shootin' earlier these days?
    Where's the commentary?!?!?! Shadow!!!!!!!!! Careful there, hun. We dont want momma to cancel the party for your shenanigans.

:YMHUG: :YMHUG:

I wonder if there is something called a full moon INCREASE for kitties who think they have to follow the theme to the "t"? confused_cat

anything fun planned today, Pat?

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

OK this number could go to a nice green place!! Hope Shadow's party will be as great as the last one drinking09 drinking09 drinking09
    Moonie says come down Shadow--I will if you will!! Have a great Sunday with HUGS~!

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,

I hope Shadow has a nice day today. I've heard the Kodak digitals are good. Maybe I just got a malfunctioning one.

Where do you buy the raw chicken? I've seen the raw foods for dogs mostly in the freezers at the pet stores, and it's a big chunk. What is Feline Future? I am going to try the Sophisticat foods. I have one here called Seafood dinner by Sophisticat and have to check it out on Binky's list.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 3/28 Shadow AMPS=209, +4=149

+4=149

Nice morning so far for Shadow...
    Ann...The Feline Future is a powder you mix with your own raw meat....they send you samples too so go tot he website and check it out.....I bought the chicken with live powder and I mixed it with ground turkey for one batch and ground chicken for another. I then bought little containers to freeze them. I mix a little with the canned food and they seem to eat it that way. Not sure if they would ever go to just the plain raw since they are 13 years old and not used to it. You never know though...maybe. I think the raw is the best foods for them...like real mice, ya know?
    http://www.felinefuture.com

6. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

Ya better watch out, Shadow and Raja will start chasing chickens and turkeys in the neighborhood! My guys like a little raw beef once in a while but I have to be careful we have a lot of cows in the pastures around here :mrgreen:

Nice beginning for Shadow today!

7. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

Nice day so far for Shadow :)

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Pat,
    I answered you in my condo thanking you for the information. Very lucky kitties. If I had to come back as a kitty, I'd pick your house. It seems more and more owners are feeding their kitlets raw foods according to one of the pet stores. Maggie does need to lose a little weight, but even with being so picky she hasn't lost any lbs. I guess that's good maybe!

9. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Re: 3/28 Shadow AMPS=209. +8=56

+8=56
    +9=76

Roni~~you were right about going green today!Poor little Shadow was so brave for such a long time today, but the thunder finally got to him. He was in Raga's box in my closet! Poor lil guy. It has passed now si he is out and about. When I saw the 56 I figured it was the thunder....ready for this...wait for it....
    IT SCARED THE BG~es OUT OF HIM!!! :lol: Get it? Bee Gee ses....

Really bad huh? :roll: Well, I always wondered where that expression came from ..."..the Beegeesus" and now I will laugh whenever I hear it from now on. :lol:

10. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Glad you backed up my "going to hell" post. Did ya ever notice that "heathen" is just one letter off from "heather"? :mrgreen:

11. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Bahahaha, Pat, I know I can always come to your condo for a laugh. :lol:
    What a beautiful +8 number. :smile:

12. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Well, now that you mention it...HEATHER is probably just an olde typo for HEATHEN somewhere along the line...you are right! No one uses that word so much anymore...guess I am dating myself...back in the olden days, there were a LOT of Heathens! Not so much now...they go by other names I guess. right?

13. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Ok...we've both been very bad and sacreligious today! And it's a Sunday, too! I guess I should have gone to the 5 pm service rather than sit at home being bad. :roll:

14. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

As usual Pat, the happy condo, even when you are worried about Shadow's numbers
    there is always soething to make you smile here.

That's why you're the party hostess.

What and amzing 56 for Shadow today. I bet Max wanted to be sure that the party
    was not going to be called off due to bad numbers so he had a word with his buddy.
    He is so excited for Tuesday.

Great job Shadow!!!!

15. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Heather is a Heathen too :twisted:

16. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

PMPS=125 ~ 1.0u Lev

NIIIIIIICE!!! :mrgreen: It was 5 days ago that he got his last <50. Hmmmmmm. Just thinking out loud.
    They were hanging around, looking at their watches and tapping their fingers. I called Shadow and he ran away from me. :eek: Trotted his cute little body out to the dining room and went under the table! Gee Shadow...you have to sing for your supper. I need a number first! I picked him up and brought him to my room where I tested him while he was purring like crazy. The lawnmower purrs...he is so funny. He was giggling at me the whole time this went on of course...I just KNOW he was giggling...

So, I just realized that in the past two days I have spent $70.00 at Petsmart and got $100.00 worth of food, litter pellets and pads (for the Tidy Cat Breeze system) so I am feeling quite good about the stock of stuff I have. If anyone goes to Petsmart at all and you haven't signed up for the email thing, you should do it! They send these coupons every once in awhile (not often enough of course) but they are worthwhile.

Now,if I could only be wild and crazy enough to just buy it all in one day instead of going back after having second thoughts about using the larger coupon. :lol: Just HAD to go back again today.....
    We don't have a lot of storage space in this place so I never stock up on things. Oh well. I will line a wall with little cat food cans. In my spare time of course. LOL

Attached Files:

17. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Shadow))) :thumbup
    Way 2 Go! Getting ready for the party, huh? cat_pet_icon
    Baby & sister Sadi are sooooo excited to see you & Raja! Anyway.. cheering you on lil man!! :RAHCAT

18. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Just dropping in to say hello to you guys! Got lots of stuff going in in your condo today...nothing unusual since yours is one of the most happening condos around! Glad to see that Shad-O decided to come down from the yellows!
    Spot is making plans on attending the party and he is begging me to let him get a new pair of zippy pants for the occasion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.