3/28 Talbot 24~+3.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by melinda and talbot, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

3/27
    AMPS~139
    23 ~ +12
    70 ~ +12.5 Girls gave him karo and skipped PM shot.

3/28
    AMPS~340 (+22.5)
    PMPS~181 (+12.25)
    24~+3.5 Gave some karo on gums

He's been all over the place lately. I gave him some karo on his gums after the 24. I'll be rechecking in about 20 minutes. They've both been eating less lately but I'm not sure if the low numbers have anything to do with that. Hmmm.

2. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Holy carp! I'd be peeing myself in your shoes. Tugger hasn't gone below 40's and that was scary the first couple of times. Today I just fed him and kept an eye on him. 20's would have me terrified though I think. I'm gonna watch and learn about BOS from you.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Well now, I bet that 23 got your heart going and your blood pressure up. Geez. What was up with that?

The link to Talbot's SS in your signature isn't set to open for general viewing. Can you make sure you've set the SS so it can be shared?

4. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

Come on Talbot. All the hearts in Lantus Land just skipped a beat on that number. Lets surf at a bit higher number so momma bean can breathe.

5. melinda and talbot

Re: 3/28 Talbot 24~+3.5; +4~53

That's a bit better. I'll probably give him just a bit more karo before bed since I'm not sure how much he'll eat tonight. I reduced his dose to .05 this morning and last night so I am surprised at his numbers.

Thanks for the SS tip, I'll have to get that fixed! I'm hoping I can figure it out asap. I can see the ss when I click on the link in my post but it also let me add info to it so it must only let me access it. I'm still not used to the new board since I've been gone for a while.

6. melinda and talbot

+5~110. Hurray, bedtime.

Think I got the SS problem fixed. I read up on it on the tech form. Now if I can just get the proper posting down for this board. :D

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Talboy!!! What Are you doing here??? Making your momma all crazie?? Let's try for a nice surf tomorrow--OK???
    Hey Melinda!! So nice to see you both here--HUGS~!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.