3/29 Blackie amps 340, +4 395, +7 367

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I read the protocol one more time this am with Blackie on my lap. Then I decided to go ahead and increase .5. Blackie's lowest number in the last 5 days has been 237, but in the last 36 hours he hasn't been out of the 300's. Also, when he was on PZI, we had him on 3.0 to 3.4 units and still didn't have him regulated. So, following the protocol, with his dose and nadirs still above 200, I thought the .5 increase was called for.

WCR: Blackie was very sweet this morning sitting on my lap so early. He has been eating really well - he was especially hungry last night. He also got some exercise and sun yesterday because it was so beautiful outside.

Thank you to D & Noisy for the great Panicky Liver picture. That was really cute. Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10462

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Blackie amps 340 - increased dose to 3.0

Good luck with the increase...sounds as if you aren't foolin, eh?
    Hoping that Blackie can make it to our full Moon Party tomorrow....we are hoping that all the kitties can come. There will be lots of dancing and howling at the fll_moon . Blackie can catch a moonbeam and come early and stay late, k? :mrgreen:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/29 Blackie amps 340 - increased dose to 3.0

I don't know how quickly Blackie's numbers are coming down but Gabby is flying down the ladder this morning. I hope Blackie is making a slower descent.

4. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Blackie amps 340, +4 395 - increased dose to 3.0

Well, Blackie is going up the ladder. Wrong way, Blackie! He must have gotten so excited to get invited to the full moon party, that he got turned around.

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yep, he must have gotten flustered at the thought of so many pretty girl kitties who will be at the party! He told Buzz that he was hoping you wouldn't make him wear the elf costume because that would be really embarrassing. She was asking me if I thought Blackie would hang out with her (and Tigger, too, if he wants, 'cause he's never been to a party either) so she wouldn't have to be alone. She got very shy when I said she should ask him herself. Hmmm.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.