3/29 Checkers amps/209 +3/70 +6/100 PMps/242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb & Checkers (GA), Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10460

Before I forget, Marvie, that was an excellent idea about changing the sound of the alarm. The beeping is the only one he's heard, and it means "Mom's getting up early to take me to the vet"
    A totally different sound shouldn't bother him, if I use it only to ear prick....he doesn't mind that. Thanks :smile:

It's so dreary and foggy here, I think I'll go nap with all the furballs.

2. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Checkers amps/209 +3/70 +6/100

Oh good! Let's hope it works =) It's rainy and cold here today too and it's taking everything I have not to go curl up with the girls but I'm really trying to resist. I think I'll go dye my hair, I need to freshen it up before hubby comes home and today is as good of a day as any =)

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Barb....yes. the SophistaCat is the Petsmart brand. I decided to try that out since they had been on Fancy Feast for a long time. I did add Wellness at times but then i decided that the higher fat might not be so good for Raja. I tried the smaller cans....like FF sized cans....it's the SophistaCat Supreme. My two seem to like it so far. I finally printed out the Janet & Binky list, checking off the ones I thought had the lower carbs and lower fat.
    Have no idea how long this will last. But, so far it is a big success. I have also gotten the Feline's Future powder to mix with raw chicken or turkey and I give them a mixture of that and the canned foods.

I gave them the FF mixed grill in the kelly green label for +8 snack and they didn't really relish it too much. I realized Shadow hadn't eaten it at all...so I sprinkled lots of freeze-dried chicken on it and he ate a little. That will tide him over till dinner.
    As I said, I was happy that they seemed to like the first 3 cans I bought of the stuff so I went and got even more. We shall see! :roll:

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

I see SophistaCat mentioned a lot on here. Too bad I live an hour drive......from everything. *sigh*
    There's a farm store not too far, that sells some of the other things mentioned, but only in big cans, and they're expensive to be throwing away, when no one eats it. At 65cents a can around here, I'm not too keen on tossing FF either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.