3-29 Jeddie ~ amPS 204!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

I think the higher dose is kicking in.

PS's yeaterday were 360-something and 285 - so the pm one was 75 pts lower than am. And this am is 80 pts lower. I am giving him .4u - or a skinny .5u. I have given up on being ultra precise because of the variable syringe markings. I get ones that are ok, and then ones that are off at least .2u. I do compensate for that, but still, I can't be positive on the adjusted dose. And I don't think he is as sensitive as Beau is to the dose increments.

2. pamela and tigger

pamela and tigger Well-Known Member

Re: 3-19 Jeddie ~ amPS 204!

Good, glad you are seeing some movement. That is what I would have done....raised the dose. You almost have to in order to see what happens. If he doesn't respond to an increase in dose then you got to figure something else is going on. Maybe it will be temporary and you will be able to reduce it back down again.

3. Michele&Molly

Michele&Molly Member

amps of 204 is better. Hopefully the slight dose increase will lead to better numbers- i would have tried increasing it as well. Will watch for updates, keeping fingers and paws crossed for you guys.

4. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

And 192 for pmPS! Of course now I have to get a before bed spot check.....

5. Melissa&Paul-Kyle

Melissa&Paul-Kyle Well-Known Member

better numbers look good- nice to see.

So do you think it is simply that he id FD or do you suspect any underlying issues?

How is the spraying going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.