3/29 Kitty OTJ Trial Day 5(10) AMBG 76 PMBG 52 - LB issues!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by worldtraveller, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Member

2. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Kitty OTJ Trial Day 5(10) AMBG 76

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I had a couple of out of litter box issues today too :roll:

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

HAPPY DAY 5 (or 10!) KITTY!! That is a great AMBG. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope you get the lb issue straightened out. Have you changed brands of litter recently? Sometimes kitties are resistant to change.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Hi guys .. sweet greens kitty! Sorry to hear about the LB issues .. it's always something isn't it? Have a great day!

5. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! LOOK AT KITTY GO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAPPY DAY 510!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

celi & binks

[​IMG]

6. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Member

Re: 3/29 Kitty OTJ Trial Day 5(10) AMBG 76 PMBG 52 - LB issu

Wo - hoo - Day 5(10) OTJ trial successful: PMBG 52.

BUT - another litter box issue - someone peed outside the box :sad:
    This is so strange. There are no changes whatsoever with the settings - same kitty litter brand, same box, same bathroom, clean box - but still either one peed outside the box - 3rd time this week. My guess is that it is Kitty, but cannot be sure.
    Could it be that Kitty is just "so excited" that he misses the box? He has lost weight and he must be generally feeling good - it's like he is 5 years younger: more active, playful, great looking coat, etc.
    On the other hand,, Joey has been the one who is more sensitive on changes and he has on some occasions marked the house, though that was years ago. There has not been any other external changes with the cats, except Kitty on OTJ trial and that they both eat canned food now.

BTW - I hope we can figure this out and solve the issue without going to the vet ---- not looking for to discuss litter box issues with a Russian vet :lol:

7. arozeboom

arozeboom Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Kitty OTJ Trial Day 5(10) AMBG 76 PMBG 52 - LB issu

Wonderful numbers! Go Kitty!!

On the LB thing...could someone have a bladder infection? Right before Ruby was diagnosed (with both bladder infection and diabetes), she would occasionally go on the threshold of the LB, as if she didn't walk far enough into the box. Luckily I've always kept puppy training pads around the box!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.