3/29 Moonie AMPS 202,+3~192

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Morning LL--was preparing Moonie's breakfast, and went into the bedroom to pick her up into napper, BUT SHE WAS ALREADY THERE!! :eek: :eek:
    JUMPED UP THERE HERSELF!! What is with this cat?? First I feel like she's practically crippled last nite, then she's up in the napper this morning!!!
    This cat is making me crazy cat(2)_steam BUT I'm Happy that she could do that, just hope she doesnt hurt herself again!

Happy Passover for those celebrating!! We are having 9 peeps tonite.
    My DPS was unable to work for us last nite--She was mauled by a dog & her fingers were severely hurt! She's a vet tech, & who knows how long she'll be out--can still work for us in a few weeks-
    I have been scrimping her dose 1.00 a drop the last few days, when we would be out for long periods--But that's it, now she'll have her full dose, rest of the week!-
    Just did a +3--Not coming down much--House is all crowded & she knows something is up here--tables & chairs & all--
    Have a great day all
    yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10450

2. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Moonie AMPS 202

Happy Passover to you to Roni.
    Enjoy your dinner. I have to get back home ASA and finish up for my 10 people. lol.

I guess Miss Moonie read her condo yesterday.
    Somehow I just knew she would surprise you and "jump" up
    into her napper.

Max is looking foward to seeing her at the party tomorrow.
    I just have to remind he has to watch that he does not eat "chumatz" :lol: :lol:

3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Great hopping, Moonie! I knew you could do it!! Your Mammabean is proud of you! See you tomorrow at the full-moon party. We can do the "kitty hop".

Stu

Hi Roni, I wanted to wish you a very Happy Passover. Enjoy your dinner this evening.

Ella
    P.S. Terrible story about your DPS being mauled by a dog. Being a vet tech can be hazardous! Hope she'll be fine soon.

4. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Happy Passover, Roni! Hope your dinner is enjoyable and Moonie isn't to upset over all the company. Just have a nice little talk with her to let her know she's number 1 no matter who is there!
    Nice to see she was in her napper and got there herself. You know, could be ol' Mr. Arthur creeping up on her...some days good, some days bad. Tell her we understand ;-)

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Passover Roni...hope you enjoy your dinner party and that it is a big success...
    (not for you guests...for your kitties locked in the bedroom!) They will be content if they don't have to socialize, right?

I am celebrating with my stash of kosher Coke....it's available only at this time of the year, for Passover. I buy as many as I can. It is made with sucrose instead of high fructose corn syrup and it tastes just like the Coke from my childhood....(a few years ago LOLOLOL) It has the yellow top. Have you ever seen it? I hoard it and love it for as long as it lasts.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your evening~! HUGS! :YMHUG:

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Happy Passover, Roni!! Wishing you a Beautiful, Blessed week...

(((Moonie))) jumping up into the napper all by yourself? Well... you SURE are something.. Way 2 go, lil momma!!! :thumbup

I just knew you would get better before the par-tay & Baby is sooooo looking forward to seeing you there party_cat

7. melinda and talbot

melinda and talbot Member

Happy Passover! Hope the dinner is great and the kitties don't mind the company. I'll have to catch up on Moonie's condo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.