3-29 Mousie AMPS 196

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10384

so far it's a little quieter around here at work so i'll try this condo thing again :)

not much to report though except numbers are finally spending more time under 200 than over it these last couple days it seems.

my computer at home wouldn't work this morning so not sure if i can do pmps updating until i get home and try to fix the stupid thing. if not i'll be back tomorrow morning :)

I thought Mousie didn't seem to feel well this morning after her shot. she got her shot, ran to the table, ate her breakfast then came to the other end of the table and was watching me. at first i thought her face said "mommie I'm gonna puke" but then i realized that Fuzzie's face said the same thing and i was misinterpreting them. what they really were saying is "mommie we are very tired" and as soon as i shut my mouth and quit talking to them, both dozed off....her on the table, him in the window. so i'm thinking there was some serious roughhousing going on overnight.

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

at least they didn't fall asleep in their food dishes. Now that would be quite embarrassing and something you would have had to take pics of!

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Numbers are definitely looking better! I'm thinking your house needs a "kitty-cam" so you know just how much carousing is going on while the bean's asleep.

4. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Looking good, Mousie! :) Glad work is quieting down for you, Cindy. See if you can figure out what those crazy kitties are up to while you sleep. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.