3/29 Oliver amps 383 pmps 380 +2~387 +3~353 +4~367

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo for Oliver

Yesterday's recap:
    319 - amps (2u)
    274 - +2
    200 - +4
    198 - +6
    268 - +10
    472 - pmps (2u)
    437 - +2
    392 - +4

Oliver is doing fine; LB better than OK, and appetite justifies my now purchasing the BIG cans of friskies!

He's now got his favorite spots and is getting used to our regular routine, so he's more relaxed. Even though Shadoe is still giving him the evil eye and being the bully, he is holding his own, so I don't worry that he won't give her a smack if she pushes him too much.

He loves to lie beside the fresh cat grass plant, on the pillows in front of the windows, and on the different levels of the carpeted cat tree climber.

We have to stick to his current dose of 2u till he passes the results of his bounce, apparently. I can barely spell bounce, so I'll go with the experts say.
    It is true the ECID because there is very little to compare between Oliver and Shadoe!

Oliver is happy now; he's had his full from his bowl and even allowed Shadoe to sneak some of his food. It seems her rule is what's mine is mine and what's yours, Oliver, is also mine, IF I feel like it!

2. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Oliver amps 383

Come on down Oliver! A few more dosecreases and you'll be back where we started a couple of weeks ago. We want to see a nice, manly blue on you...all the ladies will like it.

PS - That little 198 you threw yesterday...doesn't count...nothing but meter variance! We want a good, solid blue, not no pansy-wansy maybe blue. :mrgreen:

3. Kelly & Logan

Kelly & Logan Well-Known Member

So happy to hear that he's settling in nicely. Shadoe is just being bossy - she just likes bossing a man around, and I mean, who doesn't, really? :mrgreen:

He's had some nice numbers, lately! Maybe he'll clear his bounce quickly and give you some nice solid blue!

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Gayle
    Max is planning on dropping by TO and picking up your gang for the party
    tomorrow.
    I hope you will let them come.
    He is really excited to meet Oliver and I think he has some plans for Shadoe. :lol: :lol:

I told Kelly Oliver was going to come in the hopes of getting Logan to feel better.
    Nice to see a pink AMPS instead of the red.
    Maybe tonight we will see blue again.

5. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Oliver amps 383 pmps 380

We went with 2.25u for Oliver tonite; he's just looking so tired of it all and I don't think that waiting till tomorrow eve will make a difference.

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 3/29 Oliver amps 383 pmps 380 +2~387 +3~353

Not much happening with his numbers, but will see once the shed's topped up.

I found out that Oliver LOVES the steamed chicken cubes! He gobbled up all the ones I put in a bowl. Now I know what to use for snacks with him. Weirdly he does not like any of the dry Pure Bites, so I guess that's a good thing for Shadoe!

I also found a food he loves too - Friskies Chef's dinner. Boy, he inhaled it this morning so I'll have to get a few cans of it.

Hopefully, I'll stay awake long enough to get a +5 or 6 tonite.

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/29 Oliver amps 383 pmps 380 +2~387 +3~353

good luck with the dosecrease!

8. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It sounds like Oliver is acclimating and laying claim to 'his' spots.

Good luck with the dosecrease.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.