3/29 Punk's amps~119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Fleapunk, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

And it's still raining.

It was storming last night as well so I was only able to get a +2 and a +6 onna counta Punkelchicken was cowering under the bed. When she does that, I push her food bowl under there with her so if she needs to, she will eat....and she did. By +6, she was at 85 which means she was probably coming up from a lower number.
    So guess where she is right now.....under the bed! nailbite_smile

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10457

2. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

awwww. (((punkelunderthebed)))
    she's not afraid, you know. she's hunting dustbunnies.

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: Poor baby Punk....I am laughing cause we had terrible thunder yesterday and torrential rains...I saw my big brave Shadow getting very skittish. Sure enough, I found him in Raja's box in my closet. He never goes in there when we have company or droolers or any time...EXCEPT for the thunder. Just HATES it. and we have lots of those crazy storms donw here in Florida...when it rains, oh MY does it rain!
    Hope Punk has his dancing shoes ready for the fll_moon Moon Party tomorrow night...everyone here is so excited! Open House again at ours...my two just LOVE to par-tay! :mrgreen:
    B.Y.O.C.N. (bring your own cat nip! :lol: )

4. Fleapunk

Fleapunk Member

+1.5~125

Early indications suggest it will be an uneventful day.....numberwise. :mrgreen:

Choy-Foong.....Punk keeps her 'under the bed" spotless, no dustbunnies under there, she's verra proud of it.

Pat, Nooooooooo we cannot have torrential rain AND a moon party in the same week! The horror.....THE HORROR!

5. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Punkelunderthebed has a nice uneventful day today :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.