3/29 Tuscany AMPS~282, PMPS~193, +3.5~52, +5~48

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10497

Funny Tuscany/DH story from today: DH usually gets home before me. He usually goes over and says hi to Tuscany. He notices her not laying on her bed like usual but near it - paw over eyes and kind of on her back. She doesn't move. He gets closer and she still doesn't move and by now he is thinking - oh ****, she's dead. He touches her and she doesn't move at all and he knows now that she's dead and wham she jumps up - from a "dead" sleep to standing on all 4's in an instant. He hasn't seen her move like that in ages. I think they both got a scare :lol:

Back to some good numbers tonight - am staying up to get another test - surprised that she is dropping so low tonight - usually doesn't this soon after a dose decrease.

2. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

+5~48 - got her 8% in her now - she responds very quickly and well to this. She has fuds out and is at/near nadir.

3. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Looks like a nice night for Tuscany.

4. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

joyce I don't know how I keep missing your condos, but great numbers yesterday!

What your DH faced is one of my worst fears. Coming home from somewhere and finding mocha .... I already had that happen unexpectedly with Cheddar, and I couldn't move on for months.

I'm glad tuscany proved to just be in a deep sleep!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

DH is probably very lucky that Tuscany didn't wake up with claws flying! Great numbers although probably due to some left over shed action.

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I am soooo laughing at that story!! Can you believe she was in such a deep sleep? Holy mackerel! Your poor DH...what thoughts must have been going through his mind that whole time...and then to have her jump up like that :eek:
    That is SO funny!
    Not fair though. OMG :eek:
    TOO MUCH!!!
    and look at those numbers...WOW!
    Hope Tuscany will be coming to the fll_moon party tonight. The kitties will get such a kick out of the story when she tells them all about it! LOLOLOL!!!

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Tuscany just didnt hear him! My civvie does that sometimes--Hey, none of us are as young as we used to be..
    Tuscany just wanted to know that DH's heart is working well ohmygod_smile ohmygod_smile
    Tuscany dont do that again!!
    But look at those numbers--Is a dose crease in your future? :razz:

8. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Hi Joyce-

Do you get a dose decrease because of that 48???? ooohhh!

9. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

wow joyce! is this your second "40" number on this dose? Do you normally try for three on one dose before moving down? That is what we do with mocha, because for the life of her, she cannot hold a dose decrease.

Ready to head out to the party tuscany? Mocha is eagerly pacing the floor till it's time to go ... I think she's a bit nervous but will do good once she's there ... you guys are picking up angel on the way so you guys will have to get a move on before to long!

10. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

Your DH got a good surprise!
    many times I find Frank on his side..and stare until I am sure I see his sides moving with breath.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.