3/3 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Sarah, you'll be glad to know we've had a nice yellow day today :smile: She's holding steady at +10, so 2 more hours until the shot. I shot at +13 when she was on the rise (although it was slight) and it was definitely the right thing to do (although I kept her at 1 unit since she was just barely over 200.)

So, hanging in there and going to test at +11 and +12 to see where the last 2 hour spike is happening.

Happy Wednesday all! drinking24

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yay for yellow! :) Yellows can be comforting sometimes. Not so high you have to seriously worry, not so low you think you'll be up all night. Obviously not the best for long term, but I don't mind a nice solid yellow day every now and again (remind me of this when she's stuck in yellows next time!).

Great that you can get late-cycle tests. It can be really helpful to base future dosing decisions on, as can +1 and +2 tests. Then you know if she will zoom at +10, or if onset starts at +2 or how long a food spike lasts.

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

My goal is to get her to stay in yellows/blues and get settled back into a nice 12/12 dose that keeps this level. Then, slowly increase the dose to see if we can move that range a bit lower. I have to say that it was definitely nice to not see a full rainbow of colors for one day.

She was at 318 at +11.75, so I gave her the 1.2u and refilled the plate of food. Here's to hoping she has a nice normalized AMPS reading. Something in the 200's would be just about right. Seems that the wide swings are settling down a wee bit, so I'm heading to bed!

Good night all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.