3/30 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=103; +5=86; PMPS=143

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I'm trying Sophisticat Supreme Tender Beef, and so far so good! She seems to like it better than the FF Tender Beef. Maggie's having a good day and is asleep and kind of snoring like, or maybe she is dreaming!

Yesterday
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10520

2. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Re: 3/30 Ann & Maggie11 AMPS=103

Can someone tell me what is the normal BG range for a cat? Is it the same as for humans (80 - 120 for us, I believe). Just for the heck of it, I took my BG on my kitty's AlphaTrak meter, and I was 154. Of course, I had eaten previously. I'm always within the range when testing thru a lab

3. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

HI Ann
    I thought about testing myself too but then I chickened out, lol! I do not have pet insurance so I went with the cartridges, I paid $120 for 5 cartridges as opposed to paying practically the same amount for the vial. I ordered the vials from Canada. I do not know how often the vet needs to see them once they are diagnosed, my vet wants to check his weight and urine. She did not know anything about home testing either and she has been surprised how well I have done with the testing. His sore is bothering me so I guess I can kill two birds with one stone by bringing him in. I hate to bring him since he doesn't like it but I want to make sure his sore does not get infected and he won't stop licking it. It is on his flank not his ear. I will let you know how he does!! I was thinking of trying the sophisticat too but they love the FF so once I run out of the old cans I will probably try it.

4. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Michelle,
    I hope the sore is not infected. We will be waiting to hear about Scrabble. I know what you mean by taking Scrabble to the Vet, as Maggie gets so frightened. She just curls up in a ball and lets them do anything, but inside she's so stressed. Yes, I can't believe how much she is liking the Sophisticat, so guess who is going back to the pet store, I only bought a few just to see how she likes them. She also likes the Chopped Grill.

5. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

I can't believe that mine like it so much too. And they were big fans of the FF in the past but then just got less enthusiastic about it lately. We had SophistiCat Supreme chopped grill this morning ... I had opened a can of the FF yesterday...the chopped grill that they used to like and Shadow didn't eat it right away. I finally noticed and smothered it with flakes of Prime Bites chicken and he did eat some of it. I am going to lay off the FF for now.

Offhand, I would say I bought Beef and Chicken, Turkey & Giblets, chopped grill...and I also bought the seafood supreme for once a week. There was one other but I forget now and my list is down in my car...but I am happy that they are enthusiastically eating all of them....for now. but I don't want to jinx it... :lol:

Is Maggie is ready for the howling tonight!! Hope you have a great Tuesday!

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Oh is it Full Moon tonight and party tomorrow? I have some Tuna Flakes to return to Petco, so I'll exchange for some more Sophisticat. Maggie likes the Seafood dinner, too, but not as much as the Chopped Grill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.