3/30 Baby PMPS 102 +4 66

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nicole & Baby, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning, Lantus Land
    WCR Baby is purrrfect! Well.. to me anyway ;-)
    She has had her breakfast & will be able to enjoy the warmer weather today while I am away at work, I will leave all the windows open for her to sun in & stalk the birds. All 5 Ps are not quite in place - I think the Raw makes her go a lil less.. so I sprinkled some magic this morning. It is early still, but we have played & it has been a good beginning. I will not be able to come home from work to spot check today or tomorrow.. so that always makes me a lil nervous nailbite_smile Her shot time has been moving in 15min increments since Saturday - to accommodate today & tomorrow at work. I don't know what is up with her higher #s, but it is what it is.. I am trying to just let her be a cat & not stress over every move she makes.

party_cat party_cat party_cat Baby will party anywhere, anytime & is sooooooo looking forward to Raja & Shad-O's par-tay tonight! She will be dressed to impressed & I have told her it would be nice to wear green.. we shall see what she decides.. she always has the last word. She will be bringing her sister Sadi with her too. She has permission to stay out as late as she wants.. but she needs to come straight home & not detour to RBC

Wishing all of us & our furbabies, a Beautiful.. Blessed Day!

Yesterday

:RAHCAT B :RAHCAT A :RAHCAT B :RAHCAT Y

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Baby AMPS 241

great WCR nicole! Glad to hear baby get's to enjoy the sunshine and open windows while you are gone. When we leave our house it goes under lock down. Mocha has ran through a window screen before, after seeing another cat attempt to walk across her yard.

I hope all the kitties have a great time at the party tonight .. baby and sadi are lucky to have no curfew .. if mocha stays out to late she is super grumpy the next day so she always has a curfew!

3. Nicole & Baby

Re: 3/30 Baby PMPS 102 +2 85

Baby is leaving for the party now, she will be in a gorgeous gray gown, with a green glow to her :mrgreen:

4. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hope Baby and Sadi have a great time at the party. I saw the beautiful full moon this morning. fll_moon

PS Nice green there Baby :mrgreen:

5. Nicole & Baby

Awwww, thanks Paige! Will Webber be there too? I would ask them 2morro if they saw him.. but then I would be nosy :lol:

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What pretty numbers for Baby. You knew she wanted to wear green!

7. Nicole & Baby

(((Sienne))) thank you.. she actually listened to me this time.. that rarely happens :mrgreen:

8. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

wow baby! You sure know how to flaunt those greens!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.