3/30 Blackie amps 337, +6 323, +9 318, pmps 344

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ele & Blackie (GA), Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I guess Blackie is busy filling his shed because his numbers haven't really come down much. We'll be keeping an eye on him, though.

WCR: Blackie had a big breakfast today - probably getting ready for the full moon party. And yesterday all the kitties had the excitement of civie Josie bringing in a bird. Poor thing, it didn't have a chance. Feathers and blood everywhere - the kitties loved it. :mrgreen:

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10541

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Blackie amps 337, +12 323

Oh my goodness, a BIRD!! Gross, I don't know how you handled it. Did they eat it? I've never had kitties who go outdoors so I have no idea what the protocol is. ;)

Buzz will be by to pick up Blackie for the party tonight (she's a take-charge kinda gal). She is excited and nervous and ready to meet some other FD kitties.

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

The bird happened while I was at work and Robert had left for a little while. So Robert had to clean up the bird, feathers, etc. I just had to clean the spot left on the carpet. He said the 3 kitties were surrounding the bird, so I don't know if they were eating it or playing with it. Robert was very upset about it though, so Josie doesn't get to go outside anymore. Blackie used to kill birds regularly when he was younger, so it didn't really bother me. But we have a big bird feeder, and I don't want it to be a cat feeder :mrgreen: so we'll have make sure we keep the door closed.

Blackie will be ready for Buzz and he's not bringing the costume. We don't want to scare anyone.

4. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Hope Blackie gets his shed built soon and shows you some nice yellows, then blues.

5. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Re: 3/30 Blackie amps 337, +6 323, +3 318, pmps 344

You probably all thought I was crazy (and maybe I am). I had posted +12 323 and it was +6. Blackie went outside shortly before his pmps and ate grass. And guess what happened? He vomited clear liquid and the grass right before his shot. Blackie really knows how to party!

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/30 Blackie amps 337, +6 323, +3 318, pmps 344

Actually, I was more interested in how your numbers went AMPS to +6 to +3 to PMPS. Can Blackie time travel?

7. Ele & Blackie (GA)

I think momma bean was time traveling. LOL Sorry for the confusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.