3/30 Buzz PMPS: 288

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Buzz, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10560

WCR: Buzz seems to be feeling good today. She is happy and alert despite visiting RBC. I guess she likes it there but she always wants to come home, too. I told her she had to be back tonight in time for Raja and Shadow's party. I think she's feeling a little shy about it but is excited to go too.

2. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 AMPS: 381, +4: 308

Sorry for the RBC. I hope she comes down for the party. Blackie appreciates her picking him up. Please tell Buzz that she shouldn't be jealous of Latte. Blackie is just closer to Latte's age than Buzz, but he likes all kitties.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 AMPS: 381, +4: 308

I wondered where Buzz was today... I kept scrolling past you since your condo seemed to have an unlisted address, :lol: (No name in post title.)

I hope Buzz will leave RBC very soon. The fact that she had to visit Rebound City means that she did go green.. so in a convoluted way.. it is a good thing? Lets see some more blue/green Buzz, so you will get used to those cool numbers again, ok?

4. Sarah and Buzz

Re: 3/30 Buzz AMPS: 381, +4: 308

Ele- It appears that Buzz and Blackie are having fun at the party. She's not jealous of Latte; Latte is indeed a good-looking kitty. And since Buzz is half Blackie's age (or nearly so), it's okay. She just needs some kitty friends who understand what it's like, and she is really excited to meet some tonight. :) She will look out for Blackie and make sure no one takes advantage of his good looks. :)

Carolyn- I kept scrolling past my OWN post in "view your posts" because it was an unlisted address (cute!), so I fixed it. I guess I was in a hurry this morning. ;) And yes, in a convoluted way, I guess it's good that she's visiting RBC. Seems she and Big Mac are hitting it off quite well; I'm glad they are having a good time, at least according to Pat's reports. ;)

5. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Buzzweena is just giving you a chance to get some rest after the pretty string of numbers yesterday and the fun to come when the bounce clears ;).

Jerry texted me from the party.. he says Buzz looks awesome, and is smiling and beautiful and her mom just gets bad pictures! :)

6. Sarah and Buzz

+4.5: 84

Buzz was mumbling something about Jerry being a gentleman, but she was too tired to really talk. Maybe I will get details in the morning. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.