3/30 Do Lou amps 230 +10 320 pmps 309 +2 311

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Lisa and Do Lou (GA), Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning all another good night for my Do Lou starting the day off lower wish I was here to get numbers but I have to work today so will not be bk to update until the +8 or +9 hope everyone has a great day here in LL land :coffee:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10518

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Do Lou amps 230

Good Morning. Nice AMPS there. Almost blue.

3. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Im sure Do Lou will be blue before noon. (pretty witty for this early in the am. huh?) lol

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Just weighed him before leaving before work he has lost weight in the last few days so I am bummed about that:( but happy about his number off to update his SS with his weight and then off to work he has lost 4-5oz in 2 days I hate that he has done this ever since being diabetic up and down and he has been eating well <sigh> confused_cat confused_cat
    this is provided the weight I got on him 2 days ago was correct will be weighing him daily for the next couple of days

5. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

nice amps do lou .. great job!

I know when mocha was first diagnosed and we found this board and I saw how many people were weighing their kitties, so I felt we needed to weigh mocha every day too. But I only had a human scale, not a baby scale that measured down to ounces, so it seemed like every day she was gaining or losing weight. Then someone told me I really only had to measure maybe once a month, so I quit obsessing over her weight and only started weighing once a month, if that. Thankfully she has stayed somewhat consistent pound wise each time I weigh her. She might fluctuate in between, but I don't catch that.

6. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

yes talked to 2 of our vets today at work about the weight and over the entire time he has had diabetes his weight has still been in the 14.14 range average so maybe I should do what you do and quit obsessing over it

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Home from work wish I could have been here to see if he went blue +10 320

8. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Re: 3/30 Do Lou amps 230 +10 320

not a bad day, though, nice AMPS and this +10 is close to where he normally is, so it's all good.

9. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

I am so behind today
    pmps 309 again same as yesterday too weird
    + 2 311

10. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

It looks like Do Lou is surfing in the pinks. Depending on the morning cycle, the PM will be 3 days at this dose. You might want to consider increasing if the numbers dictate.

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Ok will see what tomorrow brings but I was kinda wondering the same thing since he seems to like the color pink too much

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.