3/30 Eeyore PMPS+10=409 AMPS=438 +5=270 +6=276 PMPS=423

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michele and Esse, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michele and Esse

Michele and Esse Well-Known Member

Daily Digest:
    PMPS+10=409. Sigh. Wellness Chicken out at +9.5.
    AMPS=438. Evo out for breakfast. Took dose to f2U.
    +5=270.
    +6=276. Perhaps he's going to surf here for a while...Fancy Feast Beef out for lunch.
    PMPS=423. Spec. Diet Beef/Liver out. Shot f2.
    Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10516

Morning, LL...

Well, no real change from the red PS's...but...since I'm not around to monitor, and I don't know what he'll do, I'm going to hold onto his dose for now. I am pretty sure we have some room, but don't want to take it there until I can be around. Just wish I wasn't waking to RED with him...but that's all right. It'll change.

I did wake to totally empty bowls, though...so I don't know who ate what. Maybe they both went low; maybe neither did. But in any event, the bowls were empty, so...I put some food down. Consider it either an experiment to see if food brings them down, or a demonstration as to what happens in my brain without coffee...either is as good as the other. LOL.

Anyway, hope everyone has wonderful days, with gorgeous greens and blues!

Best-
    Michele

2. Michele and Esse

Re: 3/30 Eeyore PMPS+10=409 AMPM+438

So, I am playing hooky today. I have a giant exam on Thursday, so...decided to stay home today and bury my nose in a book. Cooincidentally, I also took Eeyore's dose up to f2U. Will see how that plays out. Maybe that last two drops will be enough to fill the shed so that he doesn't go red so much at preshot time. I sure hope so, but if not, I'll go to a full 2.25 Thursday night or Friday morning, and we'll take it from there.

Now, to get all the brain injuries and spinal cord issues stuffed into my head...

Best-
    Michele

3. Michele and Esse

Eeyore turned up his nose at the dinner I served. YAYAYAYAY! To me, this means that he's not starving anymore; that his body is using (at least some) sugar, and he's not just forever hungry. He'll eat when he does get hungry enough, but this is a great change...just a great change.

And his peeing and water drinking have lessened. I haven't caught him at the bowl in a few days... :D And I caught him on the pot, but he's neg for ketones. :D :D And, perhaps one of the most telling things of all...his coat continues to soften up. I probably won't see it full and thick until next winter, as everyone is shedding out right now, but to pet him, he's softer than I've felt before, and no dandruff or other issues that I noticed.

I'm quite pleased at his progress...YAYAY Eeyore...

Best-
    Michele

4. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Michelle, what a great report for Eeyore! You are such a good mommy.

Hope your studying is going well and the brain injuries stay in the book, not on your head. ohmygod_smile

5. Michele and Esse

You're funny...no, no blunt trauma injury. Perhaps a herniation, from overstuffing or thicking too much, but no blunt trauma.

And you know that paper I was struggling with 2 or so weeks ago? I got an 81.5/100. Normally, that's a poor score, but it's in APA format, and our instructors will give zeros if you don't credit your sources properly, choose a topic they don't like, have some errors...really strict grading. Unfair in a lot of ways, imho, but when I run the world, it'll be different. Know where I lost 15 of those 19.5 point? Because - and I quote: "this is a very good piece of creative writing. This paper was not for creative writing. You use too much flowery language, and it's not designed for scientific publication." Every page had "good point!" or "nicely stated" or "interesting!" written by my instructor on it, too. I cracked up. No, this wasn't a mistake. There's nothing in any APA manual that I've ever read which said "don't entertain your audience...be boring and dry." I showed it to my colleague, and she said "well, you gave them nothing else they could get you on...". At least I didn't get accused of plagiarism or given a zero because I chose the wrong topic (which they don't tell you before hand. You're supposed to psychically know, I suppose...). A dear friend got a 46. And that was considered a high score on average.

Anyway, it's that kind of thing that I will strain my brain on...I cannot wait to get out of school...at least, this school. It's just so brutal and so unfair in so many ways. If I entertain my audience while writing a scientific article, so what?? It just means my stuff will be more often read than others...and you may not fall asleep while trying to understand it. LOLOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.