3/30 Max AMPS 113~+6 71~PMPS 107

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randi & Max (GA), Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday's Condo

Good Morning.
    Max is a very happy kitty today. He is so excited to get going to the Moon Party
    over at Shadow's & Raja's today.

He handled our company very well last night, never leaving his favourite chair in
    the living room. He even tolerated all of the pets he got from my little niece and nephew.

This morning, instead of waiting for me in the kitchen like he has been doing,
    he decided to lay down in the middle of the bottom step, as if to make sure that I
    don't miss him.
    Once he was done eating on his chair I saw him looking for his LB in the dining room,
    which is now back downstairs. Of course I carried him there to show him. Poor baby let out
    a cry. He associates being carried downstairs to going to the vet. Smart little boy.
    Once LB was done, back up to the kitchen and he spotted a squirrel outside.
    He mad a beeline to the patio door, meowing and wagging his tail.
    He was so happy.
    This is the Max I knew before his d/x.
    These are the signs of a kitty that is feeling and getting better.
    DH and I still cannot believe we have gotten him to this place and we know it is because
    of all of you here.

Wishing everyone a really terrific day today. Kitty's behave at the party!

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Max AMPS 113

Morning Randi and Max, nice amps!!! Glad your party went well? What happened when you left the table to test?? What a good boy Max has been! It amazes me also all of the energy that Scrabble has lately, I can tell he feels so much better! See ya at the party tonight!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

So happy to read your cheery report this morning Randi....Max is back to being his old self again! Yay!
    We are ready for everyone to get over here....only 12 hours till dark and no one has come yet! :eek: Raja is a wreck wondering where everyone is....LOL....they are so excited!
    She has a spot set up under the dining room table for Latte and Logan...and two thrones on the dais as well. Hopefully, you can pick up Logan on your moonbeam and get him here comfortably. He isn't eating too well today but I hope he can still come to the party. That might cheer him up...you know how he loves the fll_moon parties.
    You are a good bodyguard Max and a dear dear friend! Hugs!

4. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Michelle - I just walked away from the table and too bad for any of them.
    It was only my family anyways and my brother pulled a good one, (long story)so....
    I tended to my first priority (tied with my dd's of course)

Max is looking forward to chumming with everyone tonight.
    He needs to go and check on Logan, he does take his job as protector very
    seriously. I think he is practising with the squirrel outsid.

5. Mindy & Max

Mindy & Max Member

Max is looking good today, and I'm glad everything went well last night! :D

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

What a great WCR. It's so good to hear that you're seeing that the pre-dx Max is back.

It sounds like the holiday dinner was a success. I'm impress that Max tolerated young children. Gabby goes under my bed if kids are around.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hey Max! Be careful with squirrels. They have sharp teeth! Do some more stairs today, man, you want to get in shape for dancing at the party! See you tonight!

Stu

Hi Randi, Glad your dinner was a success and that Max cooperated, even while receiving lots of attention from little kids!

Ella

8. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

HEY!!! Great amps Mr. Max! So glad everyone had a good time last nite, including Max--They so hate their world altered in any way!!
    Good boy Maxie!! Even Moonie survived our nite, and even came to visit!
    Cant wait to tonite, as Moonie can hang with all her boys!! dancing_cat dancing_cat flip_cat dancing_cat \M/
    Have a beautiful rest of the day--& happy Happy pesach(we have another seder to go to tonite--enough with the food already!!)

9. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Max AMPS 113~+4 61~+6 71

Max is looking great today, and his WCR was wonderful. :) Isn't it awesome when they start acting like their old selves? You've done a wonderful job with him, even if you did move his LB. ;)

10. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

What a great Max report today. It is so to hear that Max is getting back to his old self. :mrgreen:

11. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

awww, great WCR. :smile: And awesome spreadsheet, the blue is getting lower.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.