3/30 mocha pmps 142 +2 41 +2.5 49 MC +3 47 HC +3.5 58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10517

WCR: rolled over last night to find mocha curled up by my head. It was nice. This morning she was long gone eagerly wanting breakfast. She seems to be stuck in the mid 200 range. Not sure what is up with that unless this dose doesn't work for her

2. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 mocha amps 255

Well, if the dose isn't sticking - you can go back up after 2 more shots. I think Mocha likes to wait til the end of the 6 cycle to start showing action.

Devon, the reason why you keep missing my condo- lately I've just been able to get to it once which is usually late at night. There has also been a few days in the last few weeks where I haven't posted every day.

Hope our warm weather gets here soon - I was surprised by the frost this am.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

So Mocha likes to stare at you when you sleep!! Or does she just want to steal the pillow?

I suspect Chicago weather will be heading your way soon. We're expecting 80s by the end of the week.

4. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Obviously, I have no dosing comment.
    Isn't it wonderful to wake and see a kitty's face in front of you?
    When I get one walking across the pillow behind my head, at nightI feel the fur to see who it is. Tux is slightly rougher, than the silky Checkers.

5. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/30 mocha amps 255 +3.5 249

:YMSIGH: she was beggggggggggging me for food so I thought maybe today is the breakthrough day and we have low numbers! But no .. she is still sitting up in the mid 200's. I just don't get it.

After she gobbled her food she ran around the house like a crazy woman. Told her if she didn't calm down, she was going to look like a lunatic at the party tonight, and no one wants to hang out with lunatics ... she decided it would be best to go lay in the sun and think about what she is wearing tonight.

6. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 mocha amps 255 +3.5 249

Hi, Mocha! Ahhhhhh laying in the sun & may I suggest something green for the party tonight :mrgreen:
    I know how you feel with these 200s.. geez! Anyway.. I hope you both have an excellent day!! Baby does look forward to seeing Mocha tonight!

7. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/30 mocha amps 255 +3.5 249 +7 239

hmmm .... how frustrating! She is just .... stuck ..... she wasn't interested in eating at +7 .....

8. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Boomer looks forward to showing off his kitty speedo tonight - that's what he wears to all LL parties - in green of course. He's looking forward to meeting another meezer - he's never met one before.

9. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Johnny Angel is ready to go whenever Mocha Jo says it's time. He was too excited to eat much, but that's ok I'm sure they'll be plenty to eat there. Hope someone will take pictures!

10. PeterDevonMocha

mocha jo is ready to go! She has been preeening the last hour to look good for angel .... we'll stop by tuscany's condo and if she's ready off they go!

11. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/30 mocha pmps 142

oh she's arriving in style tonight with her BLUE sequined dress on!

12. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 mocha pmps 142

Oooohhh...Mocha Jo sounds like she's gonna look fabulous. And a great PMPS too!

13. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/30 mocha pmps 142 +2 41

I guess mocha must REALLY be enjoying herself at that party to show a 41 at her +2!

14. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

O my..... Ms Mocha is Baccckkkkk!! She must be the Diva on the Dance Floor at the party... all that exercise is bringing lil momma down!! I will tell her, like I told Baby.. straight home.. no detours to RBC! Hopefully Pat can remind them of that...

15. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

No kidding she's enjoying herself!

16. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/30 mocha pmps 142 +2 41 +2.5 49 MC +3 47 HC gravy

mocha should go to a party every night!

17. Kathy and Kitty

Kathy and Kitty Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 mocha pmps 142 +2 41 +2.5 49 MC +3 47 HC gravy

Are they giving out dose reductions as party favors??? :mrgreen: