3/30 Moonie AMPS 158,PMPS 146,+4~150

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Roni and Moonie, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Recap 3/29 amps 202
    +3~193
    PMPS 225
    +4~104
    Morning LL!! We survived the Passover dinner!! Had a nice time..Moonie appeared in the living room, but quickly moved into her office between the couch & recliner...She views all things from there & her napper-Then of course, she has her lookout areas of the house to see what's doing! @-) @-) @-)

SHE WAS UP In THE CAT Napper AGAIN when I woke up!!!! Cant figure this one out, but Praise the Lord for doing this for us!! Yes there is power in prayer, as we all know when we send snowflakes...Still taking her to vet tomorrow, as she needs something for the days she does not do well>>
    Could it be the NEW Methyl B12??? :?: :roll: :?:
    Anyway, we are a happy little group here, except the water table is rising from Yet another rainstorm for 2 days now--
    GET THE ARK READY!! Not kidding so much--Feline Ocean Queen, getting ready to sail with all FDMB members & beans(droolers & ferrets welcome) :razz: :razz:
    Have a great day--we have ANOTHER dinner tonite--They will be rolling me around if I eat another bite--HUGS~!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen

yesterday's condo
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10545

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Moonie AMPS 158

Nice to see you so early Miss Roni.... :D
    Happy second day...you can make it...don't worry. Eat and enjoy!!! :mrgreen:
    Glad Moonie made it up to her spot this morning...go figure. Hope she is ready for her special dance with Sahdow tonight....tell her to rest her knee so she will be ready!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!! :YMHUG:

3. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Nice start of the day for Moonie. Doesn't look like she was stealing too many treats from the table last pm (as opposed to Tuscany who goes around begging when we have dinners). Hope your rain slows/stops before the ark action is needed.

(regarding you comment on tuscany and dose crease - nah, she just had one a day ago or so - it took 20 days to earn that one I'm sure this dose will take nearly as long...)

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Glad to hear all is going well. I know what you mean about not kidding with the rain and floods. It's a little scary. I have spent some time thinking about my ark, and although I like to be kind to all creatures, yellow jackets and ticks just aren't going to be invited.

5. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice amps for Moonie, glad to hear she is doing well! Wanted to ask you about the sore you had on her belly? Was it from shooting there or something else? The sore scrabble has developed from a bad shot one day

6. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great dinner last night Roni...please try to eat in moderation tonight so that you don't have to roll away or sink in case the flood comes. I hope you stay safe and the rains stop. We get flooded here in Pittsburgh when the rains come a rolling in or when the snow melts quickly and have seen the devistation it causes. I hope that is not going to be the case with you.

Nice amps for Ms. Moonie this morning...AND she made it into the napper all by herself! Woohoo young (cough cough) lady!! It just may be the new M B-12 action starting. Glad she is doing better and hope that the vet can give her something for those bad days. If it works, let me know...I could use some myself! And Ms. Moonie...continue to be a good gal and supervise all the action going on in the house and stay away from the nono fuds!

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Oh Moonie, nice AMPS, great hopping! I'm saving a special dance for you tonight; don't forget to bring your dance card!

Stu

8. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Roni
    Happy second night tonight.
    I am so happy that we will only be 4 tonight so am cutting back on
    the food too.

What a beautiful number for Moonie tiady and YAY again
    for getting nto the napper.

Maxan't wait to see Moonie at the party. He wants to leave before
    the seder, you think that will be okay?? :D
    I told him to go and have fun.

9. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Roni and Moonie))) sooooo happy to hear that Moonie's legs are a lil better.. bless her heart!
    Again in the cat napper all on her own :?: Way 2 go Moonie!!! :thumbup
    I hope Moonie continues to have a wonderful cycle & you a great day too!

10. Roni and Moonie

Re: 3/30 Moonie AMPS 158,+3~93,+6~72

Is this the comeback kid or what???? I knew this would be a good day!
    We took a little nap together, and then I tested--Very nice cycle Moonie--She will hate me taking her to vet tomorrow nite!!
    So sorry Moonie, but you get to go to a nice party tonite--Then, :shock: nailbite_smile nailbite_smile the vet's!!
    Oh well it's all for the Good!!!And maybe Miss Moonie will get some good meds for her bad days :razz:

She's already to go, if someone will come get her! She's too young to drive :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Moonie AMPS 158,+3~93,+6~72

Hope all goes well tomorrow at the vets for you and Moonie Do Lou sends a HUG :YMHUG: cat_pet_icon looks like you have some nice numbers today :D

12. Roni and Moonie

Moonie is sailing along in blue tonite--Guess it's all the party foods & drinks!! Come home soon Moonie!!
    I think I may cancel her vet visit! She is doing really well right now & dont think I should rock the boat..
    Walking & jumping is good, so why am I going again??
    Well I'll think on it tonite--
    Have wonderful dreams, good health, and calm sleepus--Ni NI LL! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.