3/30 Moses PMPS 377 +3~224

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Yesterday's Condo:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10568

Yesterday was a rough day. @-) :-x nailbite_smile

1. Moses randomly hit 39 and was okay, wobbled to better numbers.
    2. Disgusting bug mating season (I think it contributed to the loss of appetite, both bean and kitty)

*Question - B/c he hit 39, I might have earned a dose decrease, even though that was only his third green cycle out of numerous pink and yellow days. What do you think?

2. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/30 Moses PMPS 377 (dose reduction?)

Ha! I wondered when I'd do that! I just typed "3/30 AMPS ..." No Moses name! ha! It's corrected :mrgreen:

He's been pretty flat and pink ohmygod_smile Makes sense for that massive drop last night.

I went ahead and shot a 1u tonight, b/c I tried getting a skinny 1u and every time I did it looked like .5u. So I gave him 1u, and I'll watch him. Tomorrow morning I'll reduce him to .75u b/c I can see it. And I'll be home tomorrow to monitor.

Who likes this idea?

cat_pet_icon

3. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

That sounds good Erica. When a kitty bounces so hard after earning a reduction, you often shoot the old dose one more time (like you did tonight).

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

yep, sounds good to me!

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Sounds like a plan.

Bug mating season? Ewwww.

6. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 3/30 Moses PMPS 377

Thanks Heather and Sienne :mrgreen: That's the plan.

Ya, this is what happened yesterday (from yesterday's condo)

We did play outside after dinner, which we've never done. And it was totally disgusting b/c it is mosquito love season so there's all these bugs making more bugs.... totally gross! Everywhere! There was even a mosquito mating with a dead mosquito skeleton, it was getting nasty. I had to pull Moses back in a protect our innocent minds.

Ugh.

Maybe that had something to do with low numbers and loss of appetite.

:lol:

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Moses is having a good night tonight :mrgreen: yes, I like a 224 at his +3. Much much better than yesterday.

He's playing behind a posterboard right now, having loads of fun. It's interesting how I'll buy him toys, and he'll like the packaging more than the actual toy I get for him.

He's been hyper, running around. Actually, if he's in the LB and gets some poo stuck to his paw, he goes tearing out of the room, wailing throughout the house. You know exactly what happened by the "stepped in poo" meow. It tells all. And it happened tonight. I think he's okay now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.