3/30 Mousie AMPS 208

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by LynnLee + Mousie, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10563

computer at home still wouldn't work last night and to be honest, i didn't even feel like dealing with it so i laid on the couch with Mommie Kitty and watched DWTS. she was all stretched out and so comfortable that I couldn't disturb her so I fell asleep there with her until the middle of the night, thus Mousie's +5 last night when fiance came down and woke me up because the other cats were bothering him for food. LOL!!

and this morning Mousie was back to normal so obviously they all caught up on their sleep yesterday.

2. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Mousie seems to be having a good day. :) Hopefully the nighttime mischief is over...yeah, right. :lol:

3. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Mousie looks good, but I wouldn't be opposed to putting some fat on this dose to try to bring her range down a little. Blue/green would be nice instead of yellow/blue. Maybe on Thursday so it will kick in on the weekend?

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Don't you just wish they could tell you what their numbers are during the day? You know Mousie saw blue!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.