3/30 Oliver amps 448 pmps 391 +4~398 +6~356

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Blue, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Yesterday’s Condo for Oliver

Yesterday's recap:
    383 - amps (2u)
    380 - pmps (2.25u)
    387 - +2
    353 - +3
    367 - +4
    320 - +5
    464 - +11
    448 - today's amps (2.25u)

This morning, everyone was in the bedroom, the girls on the bed, and Oliver up on his perch on an old sofa cushion by the open window. He really seems to like the open windows, so I put stuff by them for him to sit.

One eyelid of mine blinked and they were all UP and OUT, wanting food and stuff.
    Booboo's got uncovered first, and it looked like hoover Oliver did a super vac on every bowl on the floor overnite. I gave Oliver a handful of the fresh chicken cubes made last nite, and attempted to inform him that inhaling them quickly does NOT get him more. He's not a good listener yet, or just hasn't caught on when I say NO. He proceeded to follow me around for the rest of the hour till ps time.

His numbers are just what was expected; checking his +11 gives me an idea what he's doing just before his shots, and today looks like a steady high surfy thing that I shall blame on the moon. At least it's not going up, so he got his current 2.25u Lantus, then inhaled a whole can of friskies whitefish dinner. This boy can eat!

He has followed the girls' lead by dismissing me once the food's been put down, and speaking of food, I guess I'll have to put down another 1/2 can before I leave or he won't have food except what he can steal from Shadoe's feeder. He's not caught on to the feeder turning sound, so she could beat him there if she is fast.

Oliver is asleep on a pillow along the sofa back by the open window, set for a hard day of a cat's life indoors.

2. Bo & Jake

Bo & Jake Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Oliver +11~464 amps 448

Good morning,Gayle!
    Looks like that Big boy settles nice into rest of furry family.
    What a nice morning story! I always looking forward for Your condo - like morning newspaper!
    Have a nice day at BP!

3. D and Noisy

D and Noisy Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Oliver +11~464 amps 448

Hoping you guys get a numbers break today.
    Sweet you set up his window for him.

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Oliver +11~464 amps 448 pmps 391

Come on down, big boy!

5. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Oliver what are ya doing boy.. got a great new family and forever home.. settle on in.. give mom a break.. There's just no way you can get a normal straight-forward FD cat is there eh Gayle? .. well.. at least you are over-practiced for the wild ride when he hits a dose that breaks those yucky numbers?? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.