3/30 Pedro AMPS 75 PMPS 86

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Last post 3/25 viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10172

Thanks for all your thoughts while I was away. Special peeps here-

I have got Pedro's SS back up to date. He only got insulin once while i was away as he stayed 85 or below most of the time! Hmm. Hope to get back up to speed here although I will have to be gone again for 4 days at the end of next week.

We are just beginning to reduce his pred from 2x/day to 1x/day .25 mg, He is off bup, and am going to see how he does on only 1/4 cypro/day. He is eating pretty well, normal poops, pee, and water consumption. I feel like he is a bit grumpy/quiet but my DP thinks I am a bit "glass half full" at the moment and that he is doing pretty darn well...

I did give him .25u tonight. I know that in the last post it was mentioned that on .25 it's tough to hypo a cat. If so, at what BG number should I not shoot? If all continues in the "good" and we are seeing mostly 70-80s do I just keep him going on .25? I've got to catch up on the low number information that is on FDMB.

2. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

wow, it's obvious from these numbers that Pedro must be feeling a lot better.

3. CD and BigMac

CD and BigMac Well-Known Member

Welcome back Amy.
    Pedro sure looks good, better than good, not sure why he even needs insulin based on the numbers he had while getting -0- Levemir! :D

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Pedro had these numbers while on pred? Wow!

Are you sure this kitty needs insulin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.