3/30 Stu AMPS 295, +5.5 70, PMPS 183, +4 252

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?p=103741#p103741

Good Morning and Happy Full Moon,

The Passover/Paschal Moon tonight! Stu is already excited. He pounded ceaselessly on the doors starting at about 4 A.M. My poor DH finally got tired of getting up and opening and closing the door, so we just tried to sleep through the pounding. It was like the old days. Yes, Mr. Cat is clearly getting healthier! Good litterbox action this morning. And a good breakfast. I picked up a can of new food a couple of weeks ago when I made my trip to Plattsburgh. "By Nature" 95% turkey and turkey liver. Stu licked his dish spotless. I guess he likes it. Will have to get some more. Stu is getting ready to head down to Shadow's and Raja's for the party. He's sporting a yellow apron this morning. He'll be cooking all day down there and would like Raja to be sous-chef. He didn't tell me what he has planned to cook. It'll be a surprise. I hope they won't mess up the kitchen too much, Pat.
    Stu says: see you all at the party!

2. Michelle & Scrabble (GA)

Michelle & Scrabble (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Stu AMPS 295

Morning Ella, looks like Stu is excited for the party, lol! Hope Stu puts on a blue apron before the party tonight. Scrabble is excited too although he may be taking a trip to the vet soon so he is not happy about that!! HOpe you have a good day!

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Morning you two....Raja & shadow are sitting by the front door waiting for someone to arrive first...Stu is welcome to come right now if he wants...don't worry about the kitchen at all...they love to clean up too....it's a party no matter what they are all doing...so much giggling and fun!
    Hope Stu and Shadow will change their yellows for us today....for a blue of course...or a green..yeah...I'd take a green!!

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Doesnt Stu's shoulder ever hurt pounding the doors so much?? That is one SUPERCAT!! cat(2)_steam
    Our Kits dont wake us up so much anymore--Moonie used to stare at me when she wanted me to wake up, with her X RAY vision! @-) and I always did--NowI kind of wake up when I know it's their feeding time at the zoo!
    Moonie says she'll see Stu later & to save her a seat!! Have a great day! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.