3/30 Tess PMPS~102

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

3/29 Condo

Oh Boy! I haven't had to get up this early in days! Tess got up early and was waiting for her test. She inhaled her food last night so I thought that I'd give Merrick Cowboy cookout another try. Amazing how they can get the toppers off the food without actually eating much. ohmygod_smile

She's in the litterbox right now , making a lot of noise, so maybe a major deposit too. Purring even while testing, trying to avoid her shot and rejecting her food. I think she'll get as many calories from toppers as from breffus today.

Although my friend has 2 cats who made me welcome, I did miss the cuddles form Tess. Glad to be home. :D

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Tess AMPS~141

Bet Tess is happy that you're home too....hope Tess is ready for the fll_moon party tonight. Everyone loves this special night...looking forward to seeing her here!! Hope you have a wonderful day Ann!

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Tess AMPS~141

We have a rainy day on this coast too. Tess snuggled up on DH for her HSBL(hot, steamy, bath lap) after his shower. Fave activity.

+3~82 and +6~78 for a nice green surf for Tess to ride to the party. She needs a little R&R after the stressful week she's had.

DH and I compared insulin draws and I think he was shooting a little less than I was at .10u. Could be what the problem was.

4. Marvie and Tugger

Marvie and Tugger Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Tess AMPS~141 +3~82, +6~78

What a pretty batch of numbers Tess has today! Tugger has been looking forward to meeting her, I hope he's not too shy at the party!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.