3/30 Tuscany AMPS~285, +4~174, PMPS~247, +4~100

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by joyce-tuscany(GA), Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

old news: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10588

Tuscany says she is feline fine today and ready to party tonight - especially after that good sleep she had yesterday - all rested up.
    Got our 1st 40's last pm on the new dose. Need to make up an hour by Thursday pm in shot time so we can get to our local theater for a play.

I have to ask - does everyone else have little snips of paper with sugars written on them? For some reason I can't remember the numbers - I test in the kitchen and the computer is elsewhere. I tear off little pieces of paper from whatever and write the sugars down. They end up all over the desk top - looking like some cryptic message. Or I wait til I get to the computer room with the number in my head then write it on what ever piece of paper is sitting by the desk- so whatever was here be it a bill to pay, a work sheet for plane tickets etc gets numbers jotted on them.

Well, got to go get dasuquin ordered. Have a friends without border request ;-)

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/30 Tuscany AMPS~285

yay for the 40's! I hope you get a few more .. mocha is gearing up for the party tonight by taking a little nap this a.m. .. but she will be rearin' to go come tonight!

3. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

ok tuscany, mocha jo and johnny angel are ready to hit the road, all set for a wild night??

4. Delma and Frank

Delma and Frank Member

Same here, test in kitchen, computer elsewhere. I'm always jotting down BGs on papers, see.........here's one :lol:
    [​IMG]

5. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Umm....
    Depending on your meter, it may store BG numbers. If that's the case, you can bring the meter with you vs. some little snippet of paper that may or may not be the results of any one particular test.

Good start for the day. I wonder what Tuscany did with it?

6. joyce-tuscany(GA)

joyce-tuscany(GA) Well-Known Member

Well, the moonbeam express just dropped off a very tired kitten. She has a good sleepus number so now that I don't have to wait up for her anymore I'm going to sleepus too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.