3/31 Checkers amps/159..+3/79..pmps/261

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Barb & Checkers (GA), Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barb & Checkers (GA)

Barb & Checkers (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10630

>>>>Do you remember "biorhythms?" The basic idea is that our bodies go through natural, daily cycles. Those cycles are based on hormones and their fluctuations. The "dawn effect" is one of those rhythms. Cortisol, a steroid hormone, is released as a means of the body's way of preparing itself for the stress of the upcoming day. Because steroids raise BG levels, the AMPS is often the last number to come down.<<<<<

(I don't know how to use the 'quote' thingy)

Wow Sienne, that sounds almost word for word what my DD told me. Are you a nurse, by any chance? :smile:

We're starting off better today, with a 79@+3. Trying to not be disappointed at higher amps, now that it's been drummed into my head. :D

Now I can just worry about +6 :roll: Trying again to get hair cut. Lucky my hairdresser is a cat lover and understands if I need to cancel.

Now, if only I could dissuade my parakeets from, ummm, mating....sheesh, when do they feel to old to lay eggs...or 'have fun', for that matter? :roll: Ahhh,Spring. :smile:

2. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

Re: 3/31 Checkers amps/159..+3/79

can't help out with any bird advice but I DO know those are some nice numbers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.