3/31 Latte AMPS-261, PMPS-366

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by carolynandlatte, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

yesterday:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10617

PMPS-261 (pred cycle)
    +3-347
    +5-213
    AMPS-261 (hey! Same as pmps...how'd she do that?!)
    +1-249
    *ate well when I got home last night, ate around +4 and +5, both wet and kibble*
    *No karo in food this a.m....amps are borderline for that, she was going up from +5, and she may experience a bounce from last nights drop...which may have gone lower.*

Latte must have had a GREAT time at the party! Here she is arriving home! Its a little blurry, but you can see the moonbeam behind, which dropped her off was pretty bright! :lol:
    [​IMG]

She was pretty quiet about the whole thing, but I could sense her excitement from before she left (eating, following me around, etc) to when she came home (eating, wanting to go back outside, bright/alert). At one point last night she tried to lay down in her grass bed (*cough cough* I mean DIRT bed, at the moment). It takes her a few minutes to lay down. Just as she was almost in position she realized it was all dirt and got out. would have made a funny photo. I am so going to plant her grass today! I promise.

It took her a while to wind down from all the festivities, as she sat outside on neighborhood patrol most of the night. She meowed at the cop car driving down the alley! i think she wanted them to know SHE was in charge of the hood! :lol:

Today, she is a little tuckered out...but to be expected!
    [​IMG]

Thank you for that Carolyn! That really helped to hear. Sounds very much like Latte! Main activity...turning around...and THAT can sometimes be quite an accomplishment. ;-) And yes, she LOVES attention from me, but usually only if Igo to her. So, maybe some of this really is just her being old. Throw in all of her issues and I suppose she is doing quite well.

This a.m., Latte is eating some- slowly. I dont have to leave until +4.5, so that takes pressure off. Wont be home until shot time tonight.

sure hope it will be as nice as it is here for everyone - everywhere!

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/31 Latte AMPS-261

Wonderful pictures of Latte! She is a beautiful old lady. Glad to hear that she enjoyed the party and got home safely. Stu reported that she ate his bouillabaisse with pleasure and then gave him some tips on how to improve the recipe. He wrote them all down! Get lots of rest today, Latte, those parties are fun but exhausting!

Ella & Stu

3. Ele & Blackie (GA)

Ele & Blackie (GA) Well-Known Member

I especially love the pic on the chair. Latte looks so relaxed and content. What a cutie! I'm glad she was eating better too. Maybe all that partying was good for her. :D

4. Amy'sWinston (GA)

Amy'sWinston (GA) Member

Awwwww.....so nice to see Princess Huff & Puff! Haven't seen her in awhile! She looks so content on her throne sleeping, makes me want to curl up with her and take a nap, too!

Happy grass planting today! With all this sudden sunshine and warmth, they should srout pretty quickly.

How are you feeling? Any better yet?

Hope you lovely ladies have a great day!

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Wonderful WCR Carolyn :YMHUG: She sure is pretty.

6. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

That PMPS just doesnt even make sense!
    +1-249
    +2-262
    +4.25-255

At least she is acting good and ate about 1/3 can food after shot...very rare to eat in pm. Unles...she is dropping from?! I dont even want to think about it.

Maybe I will go plant some cat grass! Ha!

7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

I'm glad her appetite is better.
    And, I Love the picture you took of her being dropped off last night! You must have been waiting up for her, huh?

8. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Great pictures Carolyn...hope you are feeling good. Did you get your grass planted?
    Latte looks so comfy on her throne...Pretty girl!!! Hi to her from Raja and Shadow!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.