3/31 Mannie AMPS 387, PMPS 333, day 2 dosecrease

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Hi all!

Probably not one of Mannie's stellar days... pink surfin' with some red spots here and there. UGH! And where is that dosecrease... day two, and not much difference. I wonder if I need to just go up to 2.75 instead of the 2.50F. Hey Mannie! - you reading this? Pul-lease!??!... I'll give it another day or two, and then see what's up, what others think.

Yesterday's Condo

WCR: sunny, but cold, afternoon here in Washington... Mannie was dancin' dancing_cat to get out and do his yard rounds. Even wanted to skip dinner. Hmmmmmm - wonder if he has a girlfriend out there somewhere, or maybe he is just still all keyed up with overflowing excitement after Shadow's fll_moon party last night. Other than that - Been a good day for him - met at the door tonight with leg rubs and purrs, non-stop purrs.

RECAP:
    amps 387
    +1 434 ohmygod_smile
    pmps 333
    +2 327

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I don't think I'd change the dose quite yet. You got a bounce from last night's blues. I wouldn't second guess yourself. At this point, the dose is what the dose is. Let it settle and in a couple of cycles, you'll know what's up.

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks - I figured as much... we always seems to want today what we must wait for. :smile: We shall let it settle. and go from there... thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.