3/31 mocha pmps 191 +2 294 +3 303

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10609

WCR: must of had an exceptionally good time at the moon party last night because now she is stuck up in stinkus pinkus land! I hope she comes down soon .. she had good numbers last night but they are coming further and further apart anymore. That dental really lost our rhythm.

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 3/31 mocha amps 342

Mocha & Shadow had a little bet going and I will have to tell Shadow that he won the wager...not sure what she owes him now...but he beat her out!! After having a sting of beautiful greens, he ended up with AMPS=377 ohmygod_smile
    They were both betting each other about who would be higher in the AM....NOT a win that is good, IMHO! But, I guess they just knew they would be bouncing -- it's just that Shadow is very competitive and really loves winning. Geeeez...

Hope Mocha gets out of those pinks and into better numbers for you today....so happy that she enjoyed herself. Your kitties are welcome all the time!! Did they tell you about the "clean-up party" today....yeah, well...they all cleaned up before they left and there's really nothing more to do, BUT, they do love to all get together so they plan "clean-up" parties after every big party. They are all so good and I never mind when they all come back over...they are all so funny! :lol:

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Mocha, you and Gabby need to stop hanging out on the pink floor. Shopping is better on the lower levels.

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

But all us boys are up here, too! You were beautiful at the party, Mocha!

Stu

5. PeterDevonMocha

mocha says thank you .. she felt beautiful in her blue sequined gown ... she doesn't get to wear it very often!

Pat, let shadow know that mocha is very competitive as well ... and I would not be surprised to find mocha at an even higher number at some point today, just to prove that point! Mocha hasn't told me about any clean up party today, but maybe that's because after breffus she went back to bed and passed out!

I hope gabby and mocha both come back down today ... I hate these pink numbers.

6. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/31 mocha amps 342 +4 254 +7 186

finally back to blue after a nasty start to the day ... I wish she would learn to hold lower numbers

7. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

way to go Mocha great number :RAHCAT

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Hi, cutie pie... ;-)
    Pretty colors of the rainbow today? Just making sure you are doing Ok.. Baby LOVED seeing you last night! :mrgreen:

9. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 3/31 mocha pmps 191

I hope she comes down before going any higher. She did eat at her +10.5 when she normally would not eat that close to pmps, but she was crying about needing food, and it was our dinnertime, and well, I feel guilty just eating in front of her like that .. so she batted her baby blues and got her way. The little pig.

10. Lynn and Angel

Lynn and Angel Member

Re: 3/31 mocha pmps 191

Nice short rbc visit and nice blue pmps! I wrote in your condo around lunchtime today, but I don't see it here! Weird. I wonder if I thought I was in yours and wrote stuff to someone else who now things I'm looney! Anyway, I told you how much Angel enjoyed going to the party with Mocha and he said she was so pretty in the blue dress. I think getting out socially was really good for my old guy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.