3/4 Michael amps 100 +3.75 68

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Paula, Apr 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paula

Paula Well-Known Member

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Shoeskitty-GA likes this.
  2. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

I am glad you are going to see the doctor. I will tag marje and see if she has contact numbers for LynnLee and Darin

@Marje and Gracie

Paula likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending prayers for your appointment. Try not to worry. I hope you hear from someone soon. Sending prayers for you and Michael. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Paula likes this.
  4. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

Neither sent me their numbers but we will try and track them down now.

I am so glad you are going to the doctor today, Paula. I'll try to get Lynn Lee (Cindy) through FB as she mentioned she could take Michael if you have to go in the hospital.

Paula and Tuxedo Mom like this.
  5. Marje and Gracie

I sent Lynn Lee a FB message asking her to call yo Paula.

Can you pls PM me your phone number in case she doesn't have it? I will not give it to anyone but her.

6. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Sending so many vines and prayers to you Paula. :bighug::bighug:

Paula likes this.
  7. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

Paula, I'm so relieved you're going to see your doctor. And you know, your family here will wrap around you and your handsome little man. It will all work out.

Marilyn and Polly

Paula likes this.
  8. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Endless hugs and prayers....

Paula likes this.
  9. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Paula likes this.
  10. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Paula, that is an excellent decision. Don't worry about Michael. We'll get that figured out. Please let us know how you're doing when you can. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Paula likes this.
  11. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

What a great message. Thank you for going to your doctor, Paula. Keep us posted. Such strong healing prayers are going forward for you, Paula. I know Marje will do all she can to locate Lynn Lee or someone equally capable to care for Michael image.jpeg Everything will work out. Many hugs, many positive vibes, many prayers!:bighug::bighug::):) image.png We ( MARMY AND I ) and ALL OF US ON THE FDMB ARE PRAYING!!! image.png image.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  12. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

Just left a message on Paula's machine

13. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Great news!

14. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

Paula, happy that you will see the doctor. Prayers for you .

15. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope all goes well at your dr appointment.:bighug:

16. Marje and Gracie

Paula

I got in touch with Cindy. She left you a message. I also gave her Darin's number so she can make contact with him about Michael.

Sending you prayers, dear friend.

L/L family: looks like Paula will be going to the hospital. Please send tons of prayers.

17. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Tons and tons and tons of prayers...

18. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

Sending lots of prayers out.....

Do we know if we have Michael for sure taken care of?

Marje and Gracie likes this.
  19. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Many, many prayers for you Paula. I'm glad that you went to your doctor. And Michael will be fine. He'll be in capable hands. Please don't worry!

Sending a beautiful bouquet of healing vines this evening.

Hugs and scritches,

Ella & Rusty

20. Marje and Gracie

Yes. Darin went over to get the info from Paula and get Michael ready to go to Cindy's. They skipped tonight's shot...Michael didn't want to eat.

MollynSkooter and Tuxedo Mom like this.
  21. LynnLee + Mousie

Darin and I have spoken. I'll be getting Michael tonight and taking care of him while Paula is in the hospital.

22. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

You're an angel, thank you

MollynSkooter likes this.
  23. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Tons of healing vines are headed towards you Paula. Sounds like there's a great plan for Michael.

Thank-you @Darin & Charlie and @LynnLee + Mousie You have all of our gratitude in helping look after one of our family.

24. Brashworks

Brashworks Member

The folks here never cease to amaze me. Prayers for Paula's speedy recovery and blessings to LynnLee for keeping Paula's mind focused on healing knowing that Michael is in such good hands.

25. Tuxedo Mom

Bless you both for being there for Paula and Michael. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

26. LynnLee + Mousie

Fwiw, I'll examine Michael's spreadsheet tonight but if anyone has followed his journey closely and knows his ins and outs I'd appreciate if you can point yourself out, in case I have any questions.

Old old timers will know me but just in case, I've been at this diabetes dance since 2006 and currently have 2 of my own diabetics plus a heart kitty. I'm of course proficient in testing and am familiar with pilling, syringe feeding etc....all things cat it seems...... and I also know Michael can be a bit of a stress kitty and stubborn so will dose accordingly if need be. I also know his vet's office as I introduced Paula to them so I'm good there. We should be good I think but I'll post a daily condo for him in case anything comes up

27. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

@LynnLee + Mousie what an amazing blessing you are!

Hopefully you will be able to keep us updated on Paula as well...when you speak to her, please give her my love and let her know I am thinking of her....and thank you, thank you, thank you for taking in our Michael....hopefully he adjusts well while in your care

28. Marje and Gracie

We will be happy to see a condo for him and know how he's doing. We will help any way we can.

Thank you so very much, Cindy. Bless you and @Darin & Charlie !!

29. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Thank you @LynnLee + Mousie and @Darin & Charlie for all that you are doing for Paula & Michael. You guys are the BEST! I know that Paula's mind will be set at ease to know that Michael will be well cared for while she is in the hospital.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

30. LynnLee + Mousie

ok, we are home with Michael. He is of course a little scared and doesn't want to come out of his carrier right now so we've set him up in a room of his own and will let him check it out on his own schedule. his evening shot was skipped so i won't bother him tonight with pokes and such but will just let him get his feet under himself and start everything up in the morning.

from what i understand Paula has her cell phone with her so hopefully she texts/messages cause i can send her pictures of Michael to let her know he's ok in the coming days. the last time she was hospitalized her other kitty got sick and didn't make it and i know she has feared the same would happen to Michael if something happened to her again so I want to make sure she's not worrying about him too much

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  31. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I hope Michael finds his feet soon, sending extra scritches for him, maybe he will be able to hear Paula's voice over the phone too. Thank you Cindy :kiss:

Hoping Paula is back on her feet soon too, sending vines.

32. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

33. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Adding my gratitude to both of you, Cindy and Darin, for all you're doing to help Paula and Michael. You're the best! Cindy, I'll love seeing a Michael condo and hearing how he's doing. Thank you both!

Paula, if you read this, just know that we're all cheering for you, all around the world. Your sweet Michael is being taken care of and will be so happy to see you when you get home. Take good care of yourself and heal so you can come home to Michael soon!

A million healing vines going south to you.

34. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Cindy and Darin, thank you so much for springing into action for sweet Michael.

Hope that Paula's stay in hospital is a short one and that Michael settles in to his new home soon,:bighug::bighug::bighug:

35. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Sending all our love to Paula while she takes care of herself :bighug::bighug::bighug:

So happy to hear Michael is being well cared for and I know it will take some of the pressure off of her without that worry.

Cindy and Darin...you're both amazing and I know we all thank you for caring and stepping up to do this!!

36. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

I am so blown away by the compassion and kindness shown here. @Darin & Charlie and @LynnLee + Mousie, you two are truly angels on earth. Thank you so much for coming to Paula's aid and allowing her to get the care she needs. If the rest of us can do anything to help you in your mission, please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you also, Cindy, for offering to keep all Michael's nervous aunties and uncles updated on his status.

Paula, Michael is safe, in excellent hands and you are right where you need to be. Please put all your energy toward getting better so you can be with Michael in your own home again, soon. Many, many vines and prayers are winging their way to you. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

37. Tuxedo Mom

Sending huge bouquets of love to both @Darin & Charlie and @LynnLee + Mousie for their great compassion and amazing willingness to help out an FDMB family member.

Sending prayers and healing vines to Paula. Please rest and relax and get better. LynnLee will be taking care of Michael as if he were her own and she has tons of experience. Michael couldn't be in better hands.

:bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

38. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Yo Deputy Michael,
    You have an important job to do. You need to adjust your life-style for a little while so that your mamabean can get healthy and come home. Cindy will help you. All of us at the lagoon will help you. You are a brave, strong kitty. I'm proud to have you as my Deputy.
    Your pal,
    ~ Rusty, LagoonMeister

Paula, I hope you'll be feeling fine again soon. Cindy is taking good care of Michael. We all send you our love and lots of healing vines,

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Ella & Rusty

39. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Sounds like a plan to me! With prayers ongoing! Marmy has her paws crossed even as we speak!:):bighug::bighug:

40. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

The FDMB is an amazing group of people!

tonimarmalade likes this.
  41. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Michael! A 68 at 3.75? REALLY? Guess it didn't take you very long to 'de-stress'...but then you're in a wonderful place so of course it wasn't gonna take long...but SLOW DOWN!

42. LynnLee + Mousie

fwiw, this was Paula's condo yesterday :)

43. tonimarmalade

tonimarmalade Member

Amazingly amazing! Serving the needs of those in need all the time no matter what they have to do to pull it off. I feel honored to be a tiny part of it all. Teaches all of us many valuable life lessons about loving, caring, giving, othercenteredness!!!:bighug:

Judy and Boomer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.