3/5/10- 342 AMPS-Milo Pirahna-Test results 247=Acromegaly

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jen and Milo P., Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen and Milo P.

Jen and Milo P. Member

yesterdays condo http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=8060

Ugh, more pink. Flat yellows and pink in the amps. Dosecrease to 11 units last night. Well, I am really hoping for better numbers this weekend. Not sure if im nervous or excited to finally get some answers today for Acro and IAA. :? nailbite_smile

Milo was good this morning, same old self, wanting food and happy when fed. Last night he was content and keeps going to his little bed in the cat tree, its soo cute... :mrgreen:

2. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

3. Jen and Milo P.

Jen and Milo P. Member

Re: 3/5/10-Milo Pirahna-Test results 247=Acromegaly

Man, what a horrible day!! My poor boy.. At least we judge by how they are feeling and not by their numbers. My mom was also diagnosed with pulmonary hypertension. :cry: I cannot wait for this day to end. Tomorow is our day to try out some R, paws crossed for some better numbers.

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Jen. You're lucky to have Carolyn as a friend - she's already been through a lot with Leo and can help. If you are considering SRS, let me know and I'll be happy to answer questions (or ask Holly/Pablo to forward the stuff I already sent her).

Heather

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((jen)))
    like i told gayle, i'm so sorry about the diagnosis, but at least now you know for sure what you're dealing with. milo could care less what he has. he's still the same little guy who just wants your love, care, and devotion. i'm sure they'll be other acro moms stopping by to lend their support. your fdmb family just became a lot larger. we're here for you, jen...

6. Jen and Milo P.

Jen and Milo P. Member

Thanks Heather.. Carolyn is a huge support and the board is a great tool to have, you guys are great!!

7. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I'm sorry about the diagnosis. You're already doing the right thing by being here. Acro is just another thing that makes Milo special. :smile:

8. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Jen)))
    I am sorry about the dx. You just like Gayle have a great attitude..........Milo was special before dx and is even more special now. cat_pet_icon

9. Jen and Milo P.

Jen and Milo P. Member

Awwe, you guys are so sweet. Thank you for all the support and complimenting my boy... He is sweet boy..and is now very hungry.. And this girl needs sleep, so im off to bed. Ill post tomorrow.. Ni ni LL..

10. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Hey Jen,
    Welcome to the club, man it seems like we sure are racking them up lately. All these acros are coming out of the woodwork!

But, that's OK. Now we know what's up with our kitties and we can get down to business of controlling it and getting our kitties happy and healthier.

I have been yawning all evening, but am staying up a bit to get some R numbers. I really think that we are relieved and can finally relax.
    I am going to be right behind you tonite; tomorrow's a brand new day.
    Sleep well.

11. Girlcat

Girlcat Member

not like i like to see this kind of news...never like to see this jen. i remember this so well with my GCs phone call .but jojo prepared me so i wasnt surprised but relieved in away. ok so well your path changes a little jen.hard to explain but((((( we will all be your parachute,your net,your shoulder,your cushion and your rock. ))))) you will never be alone and u will be happy sad frustrated *****y and a host of other things. just do your spreadsheet and i expect yu to do your fair share of complaining and frustration or what i like to refer to as "acro *****ing"....(((love ya))))(((hugs))) like bob marley dont worry cause every little tings gonna be allright

12. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

So sorry about your Milo's dx, but as you say. it is better to know...Just another sign post of this journey we call the sugar dance..
    We are all here together--we all care-Now you can find a better path for Milo & I'm hoping he will be well again.HUGS~!

13. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

((((Jen)))) I'm sorry Milo has tested positive for Acro, but at least now you know what you are dealing with and how to treat it. I to have a Acro Milo, so it's cool that there are now two. You've already got the "bestest" person in Club Acro helping you with your sweet boy, along with a bunch of knowledgeable people and a wonderful support system here in LL.

If we can help in any way just let us know. Welcome to the Acro Club cat_pet_icon

Hugs,
    Wendi & Milo

14. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Jen, You and Milo will have lots of support as you begin the next stage of your journey. We know that that fine cat will do his very best and we wish you both the very best.
    Ella & Stu

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.