3/5 Aria

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Hope and Aria, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

We ended last night with 388 at +11 (from 210 at +10). Went with 1.2u which brought her back to 340 this morning. Since yesterday's 1.2 brought her down to 210 by +10 yesterday, I went with 1.5 this morning to see if maybe we can break into 100's.

The last few cycles have gotten to the 300's which is a vast improvement to the 400's we were seeing a few days ago. She was eating well this morning which is a good sign so I felt safe in upping the dose to 1.5.

2. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Hope...I had similar readings in my second week with ProZinc...It seems Day 17 started to see better numbers and 'more' consistent results...I am hoping that the trend continues, it will be three weeks on Monday...Puttz is acting great, eating well, so I just have to be patient and wait for consistency...

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

We're in our 5th week, but the first 2 weeks I was following the dr's BID orders, which was 1 (too low) then 2 (WAY too high).

So here's 3 weeks with uber testing and adjusting for crazy numbers. It does feel like things are settling down a bit though. Maybe that's just me being optimistic. Although, seriously, going a few weeks without a cat peeing on my bed to let me know something is up is quite nice. At the 2 units a day, when she was going too low, I was cleaning sheets and blankets every day.

4. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Her 4.5 reading was 279- higher than expected. She has been eating well today, so I'm hoping that accounts for it. No ketones. Going to get a +9 reading (since she hits nadir anywhere between +8 and +10. Dropped the ProZinc bottle today (while still in it's box) so of course, going to add that to my list of worries. :roll:

5. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Dropping *should* not be a problem, I would expect it just needs time to settle.

6. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

114 at +9. Ok. That's something to work with.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.