3/5 Rusty AMPS 189, +5.5 55, +9 70, PMPS 184, +4.5 242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Good Evening L&LL,

Rusty is pretty good today, although his breathing is noisy. His appetite is good. He spent a lot of time on the radiator, looking out at the snow. Our lawn is covered in deer tracks. It's the deer highway! Lots of snow here now and we are expecting a major storm on Thursday. Hopefully the roads will be OK on Friday, when we leave for NYC; I'm taking my new Bike Friday Pak-It down to try it out. Exciting! Not so exciting: the eye doctor, the tax accountant.

Nothing exciting today to report. Tomorrow is a snowshoe hike with the gang along the Racquette River. It will be interesting to see if there are ice jams.

Wishing everyone a good evening and continuing to send vines to all in need.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Ella! Sounds like Rusty had the best seat in the house today for his scenic enjoyment. We are getting hit with another nor'easter on Tuesday night/ Wednesday morning and expecting 9-12 inches! I did not miss the last one at all while away.

Enjoy your trip to NYC and hopefully you'll have safe travels. Enjoy your new bike. Hope the accountant is kind and the eye doc visit is uneventful.

3. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

I see Rusty likes big drops also. Like Bobbie said we are expecting one Tuesday/Wednesday with a worse one coming Sunday. Why do I schedule anything during the winters here.

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Rusty had a pretty good day. I hope his breathing improves. Enjoy the snowshoe hike tomorrow.

5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

On the radiator sounds like a good place to be!
    Enjoy your snowshoe hike!

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like PMPS may have been a fur shot (but we didn't smell Lev.)--maybe another bounce. Rusty's appetite is a bit off this evening. He didn't finish his dinner even though I had his bowl on my lap, where he was sitting all evening.

'night, all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.