3/5 Tess PMPS~119

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Tess GA, Mar 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

3/4 Condo

Tess is still surfing in the blues, but is a happy kitty having a both now and wondering why the computer is in my lap instead of her. 4 Ps in place, too early to play. Besides she's eating again. BTB see you in the reasonable morning hours.

2. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Re: 3/5 Tess AMPS~121

Very Nice Amps today--Definitely green coming--Have a great friday!!

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Tess is holding pretty steadily low blues again. I guess she's going to sit at this dose for awhile before going down, like last decrease.

Actually I'll be very happy if this holds through tomorrow as we have to go to Santa Barbara again. I don't want to have to repeat last Saturday. If she is low in the morning can I just shoot .1u to be safe and leave her with food? We'll be home 'till +3.5 to test. In another condo someone said that .1u is too low a dose to possibly cause a hypo.

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Ann & Tess))) hi :thumbup

Nice Blue Streak you have going on there! Just wanted to drop by & say hi... hoping you have a fabulous weekend ahead of you ;-)

5. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

Tess looks great!

If she is low in the morning, yes, 0.1 should be fine and leave out food. Really 0.25 is probably fine too, it's also a tiny dose, but do whatever makes you comfortable. :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.