3/6/18 - Luci- AMPS 291, 2+180, 2.5+198 - PMPS 301

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Mar 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Yesterdays condo: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...4-109-6-105-7-96-8-138-pmps-375-1-317.192103/

I have to go to the dentist today - so need to keep her from falling too fast - fed her a teaspoon of MC FF mixed with LC FF after 2+ poke. Hope to slow this descent this morning. If it doesn't slow by the time I have to leave, I'll have to fed her HC - DH will be home soon to re-check but he's not very experienced in what to do if it continues to fall - and not familiar with posting to this group. I will leave explicit instructions...hope not to be gone long...

2. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Luci is working this dose and clearing bounces fast! Go Luci! Sorry it's been crazy for you, Sue, it does get hairy when you start to see nice numbers until (if) they develop a pattern.

My DH is in the same boat, but once I needed to be away and Asia was being unpredictable, I helped him set up an account here so he could get help if needed. Maybe too late for today, but a good option to have for the future.

Surf safe while your bean is away, Luci! :bighug:

3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

DH captured a number of BG's today - did a good job - but Luci never got to the lagoon - maybe that first feeding of one teaspoon of LC + one teaspoon of MC at 180 at 2+ was too much too soon? I didn't want to leave for the dentist with her diving deep in the lagoon when I wasn't going to be home.

Although I feel badly that she didn't get a single number lower than 100 today - maybe tomorrow will be better? She had a lot of blues today - but like yesterday bounced back to 301 by PMPS...she was waiting for her dinner too! Watching and waiting.

And I'm moving her time up by 15 minutes a day - to adjust for DST this Sunday - although her PM shot will be an hour late - due to previous arrangements to go out for DH birthday dinner with the family - at least it will be just one time that it will be late.

She seems happy enough now. She's galloping around the house - acting all crazy :) Does your cat gallop? It's so funny to watch and listen to her when she does that - very entertaining! :cat::cat::cat::cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.